Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

How many points will we need for top half?

Will we need 50 this season?

If we did we will need another 39 points which although not impossible would be a tall order. But in the last few seasons mid-table has been very compact. Last season 46 points was enough. We have now played 12 games so have 26 left. Last season we managed 30 points from our final 26 games. A repeat of that would see us finish with 41 points and safe. But with just two extra wins we''d be on 47. Would that be enough this year?

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Congratulations you succeeded in making me want to send an abusive reply ![/quote]So, somebody starting a positive thread about our club makes you want to be abusive! Smells of bin to me.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Sorry should I start a thread theorising if we can nick the last Champions league spot. Now I understand NFN[/quote]

Normal for Norfolk? Explain Glovey.

The thread is perfectly reasonable on the grounds of the chairman''s comments at the AGM. If you want to start a Champion''s League thread then there''s nothing to stop you but I think you''d be being a little optimistic.

My forcast for this season has always been 45/50 points. The top end would be difficult now but I''m not tearing that forecast up yet. What was yours Glovey? And why sooooo much anger towards people who won''t jump on your ranting bandwagon?

Stop dreaming again nutcase...39 points possible from 26 games - will you be placing a bet on that? Remember to factor in the 10 game unbeaten run that we are due again soon! With hapless in charge forget about top half. A better question would be if we can get to 40 points and survival.