Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Will it happen

I realise that this thread will incur the wrath of the uber positives, but, hey, what the hell.

Simple, straight question......

IF we lose to Palace on Saturday afternoon will Hughton be in charge for the game at Anfield on Dec 4th ?

Yes or no.

Probably not.

But it sure will be fun reading the message board breakdowns if he still is. So, simply for that reason Hughton IN!

[quote user="Herman "]Probably not.

But it sure will be fun reading the message board breakdowns if he still is. So, simply for that reason Hughton IN![/quote]

Typical plastic

Should have gone after west ham to give new guy time to prepare during the international break. I genuinely can''t guess at the board''s reaction if we lose as it seemed to me that time was up already. Now we lurch on from game to game.

This is a refreshing new topic!!!

It depends. I genuinely believe that if we sack our manager when holding our own, it will make us a laughing stock.

Some would argue that we already are, it all comes down to levels of expectation. If we finished 16th, I reckon that would represent reasonable success.

Not because it should be seen as an achievement but because we will always be amongst the 10 or 12 that COULD get relegated. So staying up is always a success. It''s not pretty, it''s depressing in a way, but it''s where we are.

If it''s all about winning, goals and joy, support the biggest club in League One every season.

This has been asked before only a few days ago and I think you will find that just about everyone agrees that a defeat on Saturday could well see the Board taking action, whilst its probably not a must win it is certainly a must not lose.

Thanks to those who replied, and saw this thread for what it was...ie a genuine attempt to gauge public opinion.

Equally, I''m sorry if this was already covered earlier. Honestly...I did not see it. (beginning to sound like Arsène Wenger.....)

So far it looks like the concensus is that if we do lose on Sat, Hughton is a gonner.

Any more opinions ?

No he wont jas, if we are in the bottom 3 at xmas he will be gone weather the boards man or not. The crowd at the games will have turned on him by then forcing their hand.