Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

Happy Clappers vs Patn Wetters

Right guys, I''ll admit I got involved in some silly spats on here yesterday after feeling I was being called a ''Happy Clapper''Its a bit like glass half full/glass half empty argument.Happy Clappers = OptimistsPant Wetters = PessimistsWe all obviously care about our great club otherwise we wouldn''t get so annoyed with each other, but neither side can say they are right or wrong at the moment, we''ll just have to see how the season pans out.OTBC

You''ve forgotten to mention the Piffle Talkers, Fernando.

And the Fact Distorters.

They are ultimately as childish and inaccurate terms as PW''s and HC''s aren''t they ?

Luckily all four are only used on a regular basis by a deluded tiny minority though.

In the end, of course you are quite correct. I think that the vast majority of fans hope that the current management team and squad can pull things round and we, at the very least achieve mid table safety.

I guess the main difference between the factions is the extent that we think that''s likely.

But, in the final analysis , as one very sensible thread had already pointed out this morning, it''ll be the board that decides.

If there was no childish spats on here you''d be redundant Reg. Apart from distorting facts to show Norwich City in a bad light I''ve yet to see you contribute anything to a reasonable discussion.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If there was no childish spats on here you''d be redundant Reg. Apart from distorting facts to show Norwich City in a bad light I''ve yet to see you contribute anything to a reasonable discussion.

[/quote]

Have you washed both your faces today Mr ArseLicker.com?

Not sure if I am either a happy clapper or pant wetter. Certainly concerned regarding current performances but unsure if getting rid of Hughton will improve our chances of surviving. We must survive in Premier if only to obtain the finance however would rather the competitive nature of the Championship for sheer enjoyment. Unless things improve which is unlikely unless injury situation improves a pant wetter is a probability.

[quote user="pete"]Not sure if I am either a happy clapper or pant wetter. Certainly concerned regarding current performances but unsure if getting rid of Hughton will improve our chances of surviving. We must survive in Premier if only to obtain the finance however would rather the competitive nature of the Championship for sheer enjoyment. Unless things improve which is unlikely unless injury situation improves a pant wetter is a probability.[/quote]

That makes you either a Happy wetter or a Pant clapper OR........

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Mr ArseLicker.com?

[/quote]

I hope that didn''t come from your search history...

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

I''m a ''on the beacher'' with a flattery co-efficient of 3.42

[/quote]Does that mean he needs to wash his face or not Wiz?

Last year we had this discussion and I considered myself a Happy Wetter in that I really thought we were in serious danger of relegation but there was no point considering a managerial change because I didn''t think it would help our chances.

I have no such reservation this year.