Sign in to follow this  
malaysian_insider

Fulham Outfits

hey..

well for all 6500 of us heading down to the cottages we need to create the greatest away support ever -

im picturing carnival scenes

so a bit of a girly question- what are you all going to wear??

otbc!

I''m wearing, flip-flops, Bright Green Flowery board sgorts, NCFC shirt, Straw Hat, Flowery necklace. A few of us are going for a Hawaiian theme. Also taking beach balls.

If anyone wants to but some beach balls go on EBay...there is someone on there selling 48 beach balls for £26.oo including Post and Packaging... i''ve already bought a load so not gonna get anymore but the more the merrier... LETS BE ''AVIN YA!!!

Everyone needs to dress up in Some sort of Yellow and Green, Putney Bridge won''t know what is happening!!!

[quote]hey.. well for all 6500 of us heading down to the cottages we need to create the greatest away support ever - im picturing carnival scenes so a bit of a girly question- what are you all going to ...[/quote]

A lot of Capital Canaries are going as Vikings, because of our Scandinavian connections.

This is for Jamie Wright, did you happen do go to Paston College in North Walsham last year?

As for what i will be wearing, i can''t decide whether to wear the new shirt or the green one which the team will be wearing! Will also bring all the nessassary random other bits and bobs as well!

I am wearing a little off the shoulder number how about you!!????  

My god what is the world coming to, used to be the only thing that we cared about was where''s the nearest pub and how loud we could sing!!!!

I want to be wearing the biggest grin you have ever seen...........................at the end!

This is for Ou est Anselin...yes I did go to Paston.

Yes we will be going to the nearest pub, we will be singing loud, and we will look like idiots!!!! Bring it on!!!

Ou est Anselin... thought it was you, you sit at the front of the river end right?? Do you know why that bloke behind you shouts CHEESEBOARD??

That bugs me every game, and everyone else in the stand I think!!!

If you are going to Fulham go to the Duke before the game then I might see you... does Mark Hughes still go?

Yeah do sit there. Thankfully i don''t know the "cheseboard man" as he bugs me and my mates every game! Might see you in the Duke before the game, i can''t wait but the tension is killing me! Still see Mark Hughes in the pub in North Walsham occassionally.