Sign in to follow this  

Will you resign McNally?

If we don''t achieve, in your words, mid table mediocrity, and instead get relegated.

I suspect, like all little men who act hard you''ll put number one first and cling on to the cooks apron slings

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Well this thread was a big surprise to get up and read this morning. [:P][/quote]

My public demands it Til. [;)]

I''ve wondered for awhile but I think there''s something in it

Like a little boy in the playground pulling girls pigtails

The hatred could well come from something buried deep inside. Something that was frowned upon in his day.

Never really understood how someone can aspire to annoying people as if it''s an achievement.

"Pretty good day today, I''ve irritated tens of people I don''t know by being deliberately contrary".

Bravo.

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]If you can''t take it don''t give it out Mr. Wiz
[/quote]

Oh trust me, you''re not even close yet .

And if our CEO is going to make these statements he should stand or fall by them.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]If you can''t take it don''t give it out Mr. Wiz[/quote]

Oh trust me, you''re not even close yet .

And if our CEO is going to make these statements he should stand or fall by them.

[/quote]And where is your proof he won''t?He won''t have to, cos we aint going to go down

Tht hatred of fry fits in nicely as well.

"Closet" comes to mind.

I do wonder what he means by McNally is acting like a "hard man"

[quote user="Wiz"]

If we don''t achieve, in your words, mid table mediocrity, and instead get relegated.

I suspect, like all little men who act hard you''ll put number one first and cling on to the cooks apron slings

[/quote]
The vibe I get from the AGM (though nobody official has said it) is, 4th from bottom and we''re still well chuffed, because the cash will still roll in.
Therefore imo the board are still confident up to a point we''ll stumble over the line.

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

The vibe I get from the AGM (though nobody official has said it) is, 4th from bottom and we''re still well chuffed, because the cash will still roll in.

Therefore imo the board are still confident up to a point we''ll stumble over the line.

[/quote]

I wonder how they are expecting to stumble across that line before the final four fixtures?

The irony of calling our Chief Exec - the one making the decisions on a day to day basis, ''little men who act hard''....

This, coming from a grumpy old prat who spends 95% of his life spitting hatred towards anything and everything NCFC without contributing anything useful whatsoever.

The little man, i think you''ll find - is you behind the keyboard.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder how they are expecting to stumble across that line before the final four fixtures?

[/quote]

I seriously doubt they''ve looked at those last games Alex.

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As would I.

So you hold an honest belief that the people in charge of the club have failed to look at a fixture list for the 2013-2014 season and have forgotten that we play every team twice or did you make it up?

[quote user="The Sensational Zak Cartman"]So you hold an honest belief that the people in charge of the club have failed to look at a fixture list for the 2013-2014 season and have forgotten that we play every team twice or did you make it up?
[/quote]

The running order..............stop being thick.

Your really are a monumentally large tit.

bring back Doomcaster eh!? Sharpen your pitch forks people lets try and get rid of everyone who helped put the club where it is.

They looked at the last 4 fixtures and very quickly came to the conclusion that as the opposition will be on the beach we''ll get 12 points.

I''m not being thick Wiz, you however are completely deluded if you truly believe that the people in charge at NCFC aren''t aware of this seasons fixtures but heck why rely on fact when fiction is much easier to beat the club with?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="The Sensational Zak Cartman"]So you hold an honest belief that the people in charge of the club have failed to look at a fixture list for the 2013-2014 season and have forgotten that we play every team twice or did you make it up?
[/quote]

The running order..............stop being thick.

[/quote]

So, you apparently believe that our CEO and our manager who are both paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to do their jobs have not studied the fixture list in the same detail as us fans????

And you call someone else "thick"??? Dear God above.

We play everyone twice, just lik every season

The run in is inconsequential

Anyone worrying about it hasn''t got a football knowledge problem they''ve got a key skills level 2 arithmetic problem.

[quote user="Buh"]We play everyone twice, just lik every season

The run in is inconsequential

Anyone worrying about it hasn''t got a football knowledge problem they''ve got a key skills level 2 arithmetic problem.[/quote]
If only it was that simple.