Sign in to follow this  

Put your money where your mouth is.

Sky bet offering 10-1 on Hoots being the next manager to get sacked. Easy money according to a lot of posters on here. I''ll keep my money in my pocket if that''s ok though.

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]Sky bet offering 10-1 on Hoots being the next manager to get sacked. Easy money according to a lot of posters on here. I''ll keep my money in my pocket if that''s ok though.[/quote]

Not really easy money. Going by the comments from the AGM. The board seem happy with Hughton at the moment. It would be a brave man to make that bet.

Wanting a change in manager and this actually happening are totally different things.

Well thats a pointless post, i want hugton out, doesnt mean he will be the next manager to go, probably be martin jol, but a defeat to palace and he could be gone.

Shoot the board!!! That''s a new one!!!!

Our poor spoilt, fickle fans. Pining for 1993 and wishing we were living beyond our means to "compete", wanting the manager sacked and the board shot because we don''t win every week.

Everyone clapped and cheered our voyage to the promised land, now we''re in it, it isn''t enough. It''s boring. Well, welcome to the Premier League, the novelty has worn off and now as the realisation sets in that this is going to be an arduous annual slog to get to forty points, people want the thrill of the journey back.

It''s a shame that getting to the top flight is so much more fun than being in it, but thems the breaks. Stoke fans are quieter than ever as a 7th or 8th slog against relegation in a row starts, this is what it is like for clubs like us, despite the money coming in (which everyone else gets too). We will have to keep punching above our weight just to stay in the league, it won''t be pretty, pretty boring maybe but all the bleating and pining in the world won''t bring back the days where clubs like us could challenge the top places, if we stay up I''m afraid we can expect the same thing next season too.

I get your point Warren, but why can''t we be more like Southampton or Swansea? They don''t win all the time, but they seem to manaage better than us.

This kind of suggestion is a bit like the money offer the train company makes when the train arrives in Liverpool St an hour late. I don''t want twenty quid. I want a train that gets me to my intended destination and on time.

Similarly, I don''t want to make a crafty 50 quid on whether CH is next to get the chop.

Ideally, I want a Norwich City that is playing some attractive football, winning some matches and is well clear of the relegation zone. If that is with Chris Hughton in charge , then so much the better.

Fulham play West Ham away tomorrow and then Spurs at home. Two London derby''s.

One or both of Jol and AVB will be jobless after their game against eachother.