Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

It goes deeper than Becchio doesn't it.

Well said LeJuge. Hughton suggests Luciano is a nice lad who he has lots of respect for but some times he makes mistakes oh dear and Hoghton dont make mistakes what a joke .Hughton also say he will dicide becchios next career move but i dont think he has this quite right because if the fans get chance Hughton will be gone before Becchio .Hughton has tried his best to distroy this lads future as with other players he has sent packing. This clown and the other two fools have to go before its to late .But i think if ncfc beat palace on sat it will win over many but will not stop the rot he has put with in our club and most of the players .Ask GRANT HOLT he not afraid to speak out on the Hughton factor and how his systerm works

[quote user="ron57"]Hughton has tried his best to distroy this lads future.[/quote]

An extraordinary claim. Where is the evidence of this?

Has he destroyed the career of every other player who he thinks isn''t good enough?

ricardo wrote the following post at 29/11/2013 2:04 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

ricardo wrote the following post at 29/11/2013 10:01 AM: Vanwink wrote: It''s just a further insight into the way Hughton manages the players which adds fuel to the belief that he is a poor man manager and lacks leadership qualities Oh Dear, the manager does not rate his 4th choice striker, therefore he lacks leadership qualities and is a poor man manager. That''s not what I said now is it?

So what you are saying is that it adds fuel to a belief that you do not share?

No, it adds fuel to a long standing belief that I have about CH''s poor leadership and man management skills. In isolation this incident would never lead to that opinion.

"Do you remember the stick lambert got for not playing wilbraham?"

Wilbraham made 15 appearances in our first PL season, 13 appearances in the half season before.

Lambert DID play Wilbraham. But it is disrespectful to Becchio to even compare the two - completely different level of player.

[quote user="Vanwink"]ricardo wrote the following post at 29/11/2013 2:04 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

ricardo wrote the following post at 29/11/2013 10:01 AM: Vanwink wrote: It''s just a further insight into the way Hughton manages the players which adds fuel to the belief that he is a poor man manager and lacks leadership qualities Oh Dear, the manager does not rate his 4th choice striker, therefore he lacks leadership qualities and is a poor man manager. That''s not what I said now is it?

So what you are saying is that it adds fuel to a belief that you do not share?

No, it adds fuel to a long standing belief that I have about CH''s poor leadership and man management skills. In isolation this incident would never lead to that opinion.[/quote]

So you confirm my original reply.The manager does not rate his 4th choice striker, something the striker must have been well aware of due to his limited inclusion in the side and that therefore indicates that he lacks leadership qualities and is a poor man manager.To me it merely indicates that he doesn''t rate his 4th choice striker over his first three. So What? no doubt many would agree with him, me included. Playing Becchio in front of Swedish and Dutch International and a highly rated striker from The Scottish Prem would seem like a desperate throw of the dice to me but no doubt you disagree.CH has made public his decision on this but its hardly something we don''t already know. Where any of this shows lack of management skills or poor leadership is beyond my comprehension. Seems like he''s made a decision you don''t like so therefore it must be wrong.He''s paid to make those decisions and will pay with his head if it all goes wrong. You are just a forum contributor with an opinion and right or wrong it will cost you nothing.

“I’m still very happy to have him here. I am around the players every single day on the training pitch and sometimes there will be a player who perhaps you have not spoken to for a while, but it is not something we have had problems here. We have a very good group of lads.”

"Sometimes there will be a player who perhaps you have not spoken to for a while"

What do you make of that remark Ricky?

We have a tight policy preventing players airing grievances with the press. It doesn''t happen normally till players have left, Holty Morro for example.

What would have driven Becchio to make this statement to the press?

If the Dutch and Swedish internationals and highly rated Scottish league guy are not scoring, then the highly rated Argentine should be given a shot. He says he does well in practice. The failure of the first 3 in games (be it theirfault or not) means #4 should at least be tried. He can''t do any worse unless he knocks in some own goals.

Mello Yello wrote the following post at 29/11/2013 6:55 PM:

Move along now......nothing to see here.....One big happy family here, both on and off the pitch and in the stands.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yep Mello, and there are still a few!

Excellent post Le Judge.

This just shows what a poor manager Hughton is. He''s just a more amiable version of Roeder.

I want the crowd to support the team tomorrow, but not Hughton. I''m sick to the guts of him and I fear that the board don''t have the balls to get rid of him before it''s too late.

Hughton is toast. It''s not if he goes, but when. He has never been the right fit for Norwich. If amazed he still gets some support on these boards, but many hav thankfully seen the light.

Chris Hughton''s type of football and management style stinks. He must go.

Just picking up on an earlier comment, I thought I would have a quick look at some stats (not usally a stato) that relate to number of players used and how many players made a certain number of appearances over the previous two seasons, one under PL and one under CH. Just to see if there is indeed a big difference between the two in respect of giving a certain amount of players more games than the others etc.

Season           5+ appearances    10+      20+   30+   total games in season    total players used 

11/12 (PL)           23                  21        14      9         42                             27      

12/13 (CH)           21                  16        12      6         44                             25           

For me it all looks pretty close in terms of the use of players with PL giving just two more players a game and slightly more players more games, but its all pretty marginal and I would guess "normal" type of stats for both.  

I''m very interested in when the king of complacency will answer the question of why on earth Hughton signed a player he won''t play. Or is he looking for a scarf somewhere?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]

Just picking up on an earlier comment, I thought I would have a quick look at some stats (not usally a stato) that relate to number of players used and how many players made a certain number of appearances over the previous two seasons, one under PL and one under CH. Just to see if there is indeed a big difference between the two in respect of giving a certain amount of players more games than the others etc.

Season           5+ appearances    10+      20+   30+   total games in season    total players used 

11/12 (PL)           23                  21        14      9         42                             27      

12/13 (CH)           21                  16        12      6         44                             25           

For me it all looks pretty close in terms of the use of players with PL giving just two more players a game and slightly more players more games, but its all pretty marginal and I would guess "normal" type of stats for both.  

[/quote]

What counts as an appearance though? The thing with Hughton is that if you don''t start you often get less than 10 minutes.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]

[/quote] What counts as an appearance though? The thing with Hughton is that if you don''t start you often get less than 10 minutes.[/quote]

Let''s look at this season Jim : -

Ruddy

Martiin

Whitikar

Bassong

Turner

Garrido

Olsson

Ryan Bennett

Johnson

Snodgrass

Howson

Fer

Pilkington

Hoolahan

Elliott Bennett

Redmond

Tettey

RVW

Hooper

Elmander

Murphy

That''s 21.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]I''m very interested in when the king of complacency will answer the question of why on earth Hughton signed a player he won''t play. Or is he looking for a scarf somewhere?[/quote]how would I know? The only certainty is that he quickly realized it was a mistake otherwise he would have played him.

All I know is if Hughton hadn''t have brought in Becchio (i.e. not bring in a striker in Jan) he''d have got even more grief.