Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

WIN - DRAW - LOSE ?

What would be your call on CH on the three outcomes today?

Stay or Go?

For me:

Win - Stay

Draw - Stay

Lose - Stay however this week will be the vote of confidence from the board which us always a sign of a near departure if results stay going the same way!

Im not sure todays outcome should influence things to be honest, its more about having an excuse to back or sack. If he loses the excuse is there. If he wins the support is there. If its a draw, status quo. On paper we shouldnt have an easier game all season, but we have no right to beat any team and we have to earn the points. Palace have a new manager, so will have the bounce effect, and will have earmarked this game as a good opportunity for an away point. This might be one of our ''easiest'' games, but its probably one of theirs too. You have to ask ''if we cant beat palace at home who can we expect to beat?''. Perhaps we cant and shouldnt expect to beat anyone, but we should expect to dominate palace like we did Cardiff. If we thrash palace in all but scoreline, its not the end of the world, but if we look as hopeless against them as we have some others, regardless of the result that is worrying to me. The result could go either way, thats luck, like the bit of luck we got against west ham. If its a dominant performance thats reassuring. If we''re second best, id say out

[quote user="Wiz"]GO..........Regardless of todays result.[/quote]

I think , in all fairness, Wiz, that is one of the least surprising pieces of information to be found on the forum today......

a very dodgy undeserved win for Norwich with 89th substitutions would be the perfect result swiftly followed by the sacking of Houghton. If we play well it only delays the inevitable and if we lose the reaction will be very unpleasant!

I think he should be replaced anyway he has had long enough and I am not interested in hearing where we ended up last season,Its this season that counts and I am not confident that with CH we will survive?