Sign in to follow this  
hazza9

Murphy won't start today.

I can guarantee Murphy won''t start today as simply Hughton has not got the bottle to put a youngster in for his first start. It''s quite bad really as he would be chomping at the bit and if your good enough, your old enough! The only way he is going to get experience is by starting him and what better time to start him than today.

Wish Hughton would give him an opportunity to show what he can do.

OTBC!

I''m not being funny, but this will seem like a very silly post when you consider Hughton gave Redmond his League debut aged 17.
There''s a lot of things you can criticise Hughton for, but this is just a made up post specifically to have a pop at the bloke.

He has started to get opportunities and is very clearly part of the squad right now, "if" he is a starter, then I for one think it''s a bit risky. I would rather see what experience we have fit on the pitch and then should there be a good time for him to be introduced then that''s fine. The think is, right now, with the mind set of some people, if he does start and we dont get a result or dont play particularly well CH will get hammered for "starting the boy" and if he brings him on regardless of what time during the match and we win, the CH will get hammered for not starting him..........and anything in between regardless of what happens will be spun negatively and CH''s fault......some would find a way to diss CH even if he brings him on at 0-0 in the 65th minute and he scores a hat-trick! 

Looks like both him and his brother could be on bench (EDP).

Suggesting also that Hooper is lone striker with Elmander relegated to bench also. Olsson being moved up to midfield as winger. Redmond Fer Johnson and Howson making up five man midfield.

Not too sure if he goes this way it will get us the result required, but he knows best - we hope.

Whatever we need to get behind them all today , with 71% of our income now coming from Premier league payments, relegation just cannot be comprehended.

As certain as I can be, late injuries aside;

Ruddy

Martin

Bassong

Bennett

Olsson

Hoolhan

Fer

Howson

Redmond

Elamnder

Hooper

Murph on the bench

[quote user="hazza9"]I can guarantee Murphy won''t start today as simply Hughton has not got the bottle to put a youngster in for his first start. It''s quite bad really as he would be chomping at the bit and if your good enough, your old enough! The only way he is going to get experience is by starting him and what better time to start him than today. Wish Hughton would give him an opportunity to show what he can do. OTBC![/quote]

How?

Let me do the rest of the thread now.

Josh Murphy does not start:

Claims victory but cries himself to sleep as always.

Josh Murphy does start:

Claims he meant Jacob Murphy and claims victory regardless

I think somebody needs to look up the actual meaning of the word ''guarantee''. I am confident he will not start but that is very different from being able to guarantee it.

I have my doubt about Josh starting. The treason is that this could be a passionate game, and anything could happen if Norwich are motivated. Palace will be, fortified by their win at Hull. It could be a very physical game, and CH may feel not one for a callow youth to start.

Whether he ought to start is another matter. I think we need him. Otherwise we have only one winger, due to our injuries. You could argue that Olsson is quick and could get forward. I am concerned over who will replace him at LB if we push him forward to the midfield.

If  he can''t get a start at home against the worst time in the league when all the other wingers are injured, than the lad is never gonna get a start this season.

Beechy,

Totally agree, Hooalhan will start at RW. A wasted opportunity IMO.