Sign in to follow this  
Orly

Starting line up today

RuddyMartinBennettBassongOlssonRedmondFerHowsonHoolahanElmanderHooperCertainly an attacking formation.  I''m quite please with that, personally, considering what we have available.

Was hoping Murphy would get a start but never mind I''m quite happy with that team. Bit surprised Martin is still getting a start ahead of Whittaker, he''s been poor recently.

Good point. In my surprise at Wes being included I completely missed we were a winger short.  Be interesting to see how the formation will work.  I doubt Mr Hughton would put Hooly out on the wing. 

So this means either Wes or Elmander on the wing? Really hope Elmander is up front in a partnership with Hooper - Hooper doesnt look effective on his own. Elmander is not a winger. Neither is Wes but he''s experienced there at least. Would rather have Wes central. Surprised he hasnt put garrido lb with Olsson lw. Who knows, might be one up front with Wes Redmond and Elmander supporting as a central triumverate. This looks like 451 to me though

im guessing its 4312 with hoolahan in the hole

if not and clueless chris is playing hoolahan on the wing then he needs a slap, any manager with half a brain would have done their research and know how ineffective he is on the wing

Norwich:

Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Fer, Howson, Redmond, Hoolahan, Elmander, Hooper.

Subs: Nash, Whittaker, Johnson, Turner, Garrido, Becchio, Josh Murphy.

Crystal Palace:

Speroni, Ward, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Jedinak, Dikgacoi, Bannan, Puncheon, Chamakh, Jerome.

Subs: Price, Mariappa, Phillips, O''Keefe, Gayle, Jonny Williams, Kebe.

Referee: Chris Foy

I can''t make it today as I''m looking after babies whilst my wife is spending all of my money, been watching sky and they''ve lined us up with Howson on the left and Wes in the middle with Fer.??