Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Palace predictions

Against our peer teams we are much stronger - a win and three points but it will be tense, uncomfortable & close - 2-1.

If only your first seven words were true, ZLF.

Were we "much stronger" than Hull, Villa, Cardiff,and West Ham ? were we ?

Only against Stoke did this ring true.

Now we have got a few games coming up over the next 4 weeks against our "peer teams", so your little theory will be put to the test again, won''t it ?

Palace are definitely a bogey team. However, they are rubbish, and we are slightly below average with a home advantage, so:

1-0, Hooper.

If the manager has tightened up the defence somehow, then I think we could scrape a draw - 0-0 or 1-1. Given the season so far with no striker scoring since the second game of the season, except from the penalty spot, unless we can rely on Fer, Howson or Redmond yet again, I can''t see us scoring more than one.

Hope we get that win, but I''m not confident as we have a number of key people out injured.

My heart wants a 3-0, my head says 1-1.

More chance of me bagging a brace than Becchio getting on the pitch never mind scoring. Shame tho seen as we''re hardly banging ''em in.

I expect Pace to defend in depth and try to score on the occasional break. The key will lie in scoring first. If City can do that, Palace will have to take more risks and thus become more vulnerable. 2-1 for me.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]It would be nice for a en mass "Hoots out" chant rather than boos when we are 0-2 down at half time.
[/quote]

Brilliant idea.

You start it....

OHHH of course pulis hasn''t spoken to en or the players, or advised on training and CERTAINLY hadn''t given them a boost as they lost 21-0 didn''t they?? Oh what they won? Well f**k me

Hi, I''m quietly confident for tomorrow; predicting 3-0. I''d like to see Murphy given a chance, but agree with an earlier poster that it''s more likely Garrido will come in, with Olsson pushing forward.