Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Palace predictions

Another Big game at the weekend will it be hughtons last game I don''t think so cause I think we''ll win so it will give him another week at least anyway im gonna go for a 2 - 0 win what everyone else think?

1-1 With them scoring first and we get one back in the last 10 minutes. They''ll have a continuation of the Pulis effect that was started on the announcement of his arrival last week. I think they will come out and make it difficult for us but ultimately tire towards the end. I am predicting a goal from Howson for us

I''m predicting the end of Mr Nice with a drab 0-0 and IT coming out before telling us all how palace are a great team, also that we should respect them immensely Infact sod it palace to win 1-0 a goal coming in the first half an own goal at that as the players want shot of him.

My head says we will win this, trouble is I have had this feeling before when we play Palarse and they seem not to follow the script!

Palace come in to the match having had two clean sheets and will certainly be nicely organised even with just week under Pulis. I expect a scrap, but a scrap that City will win in theb second half ina similar fashion to the way we did it vs. West Ham, so 3-1 will do nicely.

With a opptimistic formation we can do well, injuries will be an issue though. I dont think its going to be a draw, either a win or a loss.So.Option 1 :  2-1 Norwich, with City going in at half time 0-1 and the boo''s flying the team will rally together ignoring Hoots and score 2 goals, Howson and Hooper in the 90th to take this one.Option 2:  1-3 Palace. Norwich get the early goal and the fans go nuts. Then a equaliser and quick 1-2 in the early first half see Norwich capitulate and end the game 1-3 Palace.Regardless this fixture has a positive

Nexus_Canary wrote the following post at 27/11/2013 8:33 PM:

With a opptimistic formation we can do well, injuries will be an issue though. I dont think its going to be a draw, either a win or a loss.

That''s a good analysis. What''s an optimistic formation by the way?

Palace are a bogey team. Pulis has a win under his belt at Hull so must have had his side working hard and Pulis will show Hughton what being up for a game looks like.

We have a dearth of wide players and will need to play full backs in midfield or play youth.

The three points matter infinitely more than Hughton''s future so I hope Norwich win and win well. It may just be a lack of options and enforced changes help us to find our way.

A player like Murphy wouldn''t usually get a chance at this stage but he will surely get chances now and wouldn''t it be fantastic to see him come good along with Redmond?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Palace are a bogey team. Pulis has a win under his belt at Hull so must have had his side working hard and Pulis will show Hughton what being up for a game looks like.

We have a dearth of wide players and will need to play full backs in midfield or play youth.

The three points matter infinitely more than Hughton''s future so I hope Norwich win and win well. It may just be a lack of options and enforced changes help us to find our way.

A player like Murphy wouldn''t usually get a chance at this stage but he will surely get chances now and wouldn''t it be fantastic to see him come good along with Redmond?[/quote]Hughton said last night that injuries are part and parcel of what you have to accept as a football manager but they also give other players a chance to come in and do well.He could give Murphy his chance but I would prefer to see Ollsen wide and Garrido at fullback but that''s just my choice. More importantly I think Whits needs to replace Martin who has made a lot of expensive mistakes in recent games.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]If we play more defenders Ricardo then we should play 2 up front.[/quote]He confused me last night when he said he had played 433 5 times and also several 442''s because everything looks like 451 to me. I shall have to pay more attention.

With the injury situation I can only see a heavy defeat. Probably 3 or 4 nil. We just don''t have the players to bring in and Palace will be buoyant after their win last week.

I expect poor mistakes from Martin, Ruddy and Turner to cost us and Bradley Johnson to get sent off, though nobody notices. Hooper will only touch the ball to kick off and in the second half someone from the Snakepit will run towards the dugout only to trip on the Palace water bottles and end up on the treatment table with all the players who don''t want to play because they hate the tactics.

Norwich 0 Crystal Palace 4

[quote user="Warren Hill"]With the injury situation I can only see a heavy defeat. Probably 3 or 4 nil. We just don''t have the players to bring in and Palace will be buoyant after their win last week.

I expect poor mistakes from Martin, Ruddy and Turner to cost us and Bradley Johnson to get sent off, though nobody notices. Hooper will only touch the ball to kick off and in the second half someone from the Snakepit will run towards the dugout only to trip on the Palace water bottles and end up on the treatment table with all the players who don''t want to play because they hate the tactics.

Norwich 0 Crystal Palace 4[/quote]I find it hard enough to guess the score without all that detail Warren. The only thing I know is some buggar is going to be enjoying the game with a lovely warm scarf round the neck that they found hanging on a chair at the AGM.

Despite both sides lacking in confidence I think we''ll win this one by playing a 4-4-2 with Elmander dropping deep off Hooper. It''s about who can hold their nerve and impose themselves, so I''ll go for 2-0 with goals from Turner and Redmond.

As long as we go out from the get-go to win, we''ll be fine. If we pull a Reading on the road like last season, I will be irate.

This game is thrre for the taking, our scoring touch is back, and I fully expect a comfortable 2-0 or better win.

No way Ruddy does anything lame after last week. That was an anomoly.

If we''re not ahead after 65, I hope CH listens to the fans and makes necessary changes so the subs have time to get involved and make my prediction come true.

Andy Johnson was our tormentor for a few seasons whilst pl;aying for them, so i''m glad he''s not there any longer, Bolassie being out is good for us as he has pace and is skillful.

I''m going for a long overdue win over them of 3-1

Norwich 0 - CP 1 -> sorry, but with all the injuries, the bogey side will come to haunt us imo... a 69th minute penalty...settling it.

As usual I would be very happy to be proved wrong though...

This could be a belter with fortress CR or it could be deeply unpleasant and nervy. First goal wins it, hope it''s us playing attacking football with the players showing their support for CH. If not then game over. !-0 City.