Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Hughton post palace interview

There were worse post match interviews in my opinion, coming away from the ground I heard some guys saying that we had been atrocious the whole game and lucky to win, now that is negative!

The attitude of some towards Hughton is now so poisonous that they seem to rather we lost games in the hope that Hughton may resign or get sacked, or to use any ''stick'' to beat him with, like taking a few words out of a 5 minute interview. I think we need to take a deep breath, step back and try and view things dispassionately, not easy I know, but it is never going to be easy in the Premiership so get used to it, unless of course we get relegated!

It is like he''s perfectly happy to annoy our fans to keep his nice guy image in tact. Palace are poor and showing too much respect to the lesser teams in this division has already cost us points this season.

That said, I shall be enjoying the win, even from my view in the Hughton out camp.

NCFC for life 1993- wrote the following post at 30/11/2013 7:04 PM:

"We had to be careful because of the strength they''ve got and the quality they''ve got".

I think I''ve heard Hughton talk more about opposition teams qualities then our own! Have we got any quality?

If his interviews upset you that much then don''t listen to them mate, just stick to the footy!