Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Pop along to the Villa forums

I''ve always said its not just here, its not just Norwich fans. Every team has the same kind of supporters as us, because people generally fit into similar groups/patterns.

We all do it, but its quite funny when people start insulting each other because of a differing opinion. Just completely ignoring the fact people are different and see things differently.

I wasn''t saying you were. Just making a general point. Most of us can get pretty defensive when someone else has the opposite view. Its much easier to be stubborn than accept middle ground for a lot. (Again, just a general point...)

I do agree.

The 3 years we had with Lambert were amazing and many people seem to think that would have continued indefinitely if he had stayed - its just not the case.

Compound this with the rather lacklustre football we have seen a bit too much under Hughton (though he has his reasons) and it causes a lot of negativity on the forum.

If ever i visit another teams fan forum you don''t have to look to deep to see negativity and this forum is no different - every fan seems to think they can make better choices than the manager and that things should be better. Its just not how it is.

The average Villa fans opinion on Lambert is far different than the ours was. I tried to point this out earlier in the week when WBA went 2-0 up against them, though as they later came back and drew 2-2 after some ''tactical genius'' I''ve kept quiet about it since!

Was it tactical genius though, or was it "**** we are getting spanked and should be out of sight by now, I''ve got nothing to lose but show the fans (triple substitution) that we are trying and send on (admittedly) unfit players to do something" moment?

It worked this time...........

The Villa fans are getting narked with it