Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

adrian forbes

Iron stan probably doesn’t put petrol in his car, because he will have to put more in again next week.he probably doesn’t eat, because he will just get hungry again.if he won the lottery life wouldn’t get any better because he''d have all this money to spend and would have to work out what to do with it.It''s going to rain at some point...god it must be sunny in your world!? I bet you like Radiohead too....

Forbes is such a sycophant always defending the players so as not to offend anyone.

However, Greg Downes has no such fears and IMO should be the co-commentator every week, not afraid to say it as it is!!

OTBC

[quote user="mr lister"]Forbes is such a sycophant always defending the players so as not to offend anyone.

However, Greg Downes has no such fears and IMO should be the co-commentator every week, not afraid to say it as it is!!

OTBC[/quote]

Doesn''t Forbes work for the club so he isn''t going to rock the boat. Remember Adams and Roeder.

Greg Downes who recently said he isn''t a fan of Bassong (POTS) or Turner (PPOTS) but does rate Bennett.

[quote user="iron_stan"]is he really the best radio norfolk can do ?he must have trouble breathing with all that cr@p up his nose[/quote]I dunno Stan.Unlike some critics I was at the match.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="iron_stan"]is he really the best radio norfolk can do ?he must have trouble breathing with all that cr@p up his nose[/quote]I dunno Stan.Unlike some critics I was at the match.[/quote]well i was watching sat in the comfort and warmth of my armchairthere is actually an argument that people go to football for the atmosphere, but if you want to watch a game and pick it apart it can be done just as well if not better on tv, what with all those new fangled replays and camera angles ;)

also ricardo there are these new amazing things called portable radios, you could try one out next gamei would introduce you to the mobile phone but it might be a bit too much for now

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="iron_stan"]is he really the best radio norfolk can do ?he must have trouble breathing with all that cr@p up his nose[/quote]I dunno Stan.Unlike some critics I was at the match.[/quote]well i was watching sat in the comfort and warmth of my armchairthere is actually an argument that people go to football for the atmosphere, but if you want to watch a game and pick it apart it can be done just as well if not better on tv, what with all those new fangled replays and camera angles ;)[/quote]
Shame that argument is completely wrong.