Sign in to follow this  
Dr Zeuss

Moxey's throw in

Approaching the end Palace had a throw which Moxey took and in Pulis style it was launched into the box. At the time many in the crowd complained about the run he took, effectively stealing an advantage and on MOTD that looked to me like about 5 yards.

That went unpunished by the officials and given the mayhem in our box that followed, could have easily cost us the game. I am surprised that this hasn''t been picked up anywhere, but maybe that''s only because Palace didn''t score?

Was amazed at how "Pulis-ised" Palce looked. Regimented in set pieces, hoofing a hell of a lot, awkward balls for us to deal with. thought it would take a few weeks to get to that stage.

I''d be absolutely distraught to have Pulis as our new manager but the ones I spoke to seemed reasonably happy.

In first half, Martin took a throw in about 10 yards further foward from where the ball went out. Happens all the time. We do it as much as any other team, find it quite funny people are picking Palace up on it...

Think it''s called looking at how fine the margins are that can define a season! That incident almost cost us 2 points.