Sign in to follow this  
Buh

The confusion from the crowd

Bleeds through to the

Pitch. Seemed some of the crowd didn''t know what to do when we scored. Probably because they fantasised all week about losing and getting to lambast Hughton.

Bottom line, put the angst of Hughton aside and support the team. Too many fans bringing an agenda into carrow road.

The whole Becchio thing was hilarious and embarrassing. Cody McDonald mark 2 given a go because he moaned to the papers. Did well didn''t he:

Pretty sure one of the first things Becchio did was clear a very dangerous Palace corner - so yes, he did do well.

He did his job but greeting him like some kind of world beater was beyond embarrassing.Will do a job but will never be a Premiership starter. Theres a huge class difference between him and Gary Hooper.

Why is it beyond embarrassing for the fans to let a player know they''re glad he''s coming into the game? You wanted Elmander to finish out his mostly ineffective game?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Why is it beyond embarrassing for the fans to let a player know they''re glad he''s coming into the game? You wanted Elmander to finish out his mostly ineffective game?[/quote]

I thought Elmander had his best game in a Norwich shirt today, especially in the fist half. Work hard, won headers, played his part in the goal and was unlucky not to score! I wouldn''t say he was ineffective!

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]It made me chuckle when the commentator said that the cheers were for the fan''s favourite Becchio.[/quote]
Which fan were they referring to?

[quote user="mre2"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Why is it beyond embarrassing for the fans to let a player know they''re glad he''s coming into the game? You wanted Elmander to finish out his mostly ineffective game?[/quote]

I thought Elmander had his best game in a Norwich shirt today, especially in the fist half. Work hard, won headers, played his part in the goal and was unlucky not to score! I wouldn''t say he was ineffective![/quote]He''s the new scapegoat mate.Pointless to post the positives, they''ve already marked him a s a dud.

i thought elmander was excellent 1st half must be the happiest player in the league he never stops smiling. went quiet in the 2nd half along with most of our attacking threat but to say he was ineffective is just tosh [:D]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]You agree he disappeared in the second half and then say it''s tosh to say he was ineffective in the 2nd half.

I bet your job doesn''t require drug testing.[/quote]

You quote was "You wanted Elmander to finish out his mostly ineffective game?". You do not mention the 2nd half!

I don''t know why certain players have to be singled out by fans. Even if they play well and we win there seem to be some fans who seem to want to find fault with that player and ignore all the positives. Any player that pulls of a yellow & green shirt should get the full backing of the fans. Getting on their backs is not going to help them.

Elmander and Hooper got isolated in the second half because no midfielder ever broke into the box in support. Pointless to criticise a front man when he''s surrounded by 3 defenders and his nearest midfielder is still on the halfway line. Wes was out of puff by 60 minutes and Howson and Fer seemed reluctant to over commit.

We''re the crowd awake near you then buh?? Jesus I thought the players were gonna go down the tunnel for a nap at half time. Lackadaisical, lethargic = YAWNTASTIC. Might just bang some paint on the walls and watch that next time.

Ooops sorry we won YAYYY "we are champions league, we are champions league" NOT and thank god imagine having to watch these tactics mid week aswell PHEWW. Every cloud and all that

Gutted what''s the chances of you starting the second page with that wahhahah. I''m not mad we won I''m anguished that muppet biy will probably get longer now. Also I can''t believe how excited people are that we beat bottom of the table palace wahahha little ''ol Norwich X10 you muppet

[quote user="ricardo"]Elmander and Hooper got isolated in the second half because no midfielder ever broke into the box in support. Pointless to criticise a front man when he''s surrounded by 3 defenders and his nearest midfielder is still on the halfway line. Wes was out of puff by 60 minutes and Howson and Fer seemed reluctant to over commit.[/quote]

Wes certainly needed to be replaced after an hour. It was great to see him back doing what he does best. Really made my day. But after he tired the injury situation hit home. There were no great options from the bench.

mre2, to be fair I did clarify my original comment with my 2nd one.

The issue for me is claiming fans cheering a substitution is embarrassing. I completely disagree.

Unlucky pal, we won and there''s nothing you can do about it. Diddums haha

Can''t be upset with fans cheering and encouraging. Let''s hope it stays that way if Becchio isn''t quite the player he seems to have become while he hasn''t been playing.

Wahahah make the most of it under this idiot for every game you can scream about us winning there will be 3 we didn''t. So your over excitement should be expected as wins are so few and far under MR chessboard head

So said I''m happy with Hughton? I''m just happy morons like you are mad we won! Victory of the day!

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Wahahah make the most of it under this idiot for every game you can scream about us winning there will be 3 we didn''t. So your over excitement should be expected as wins are so few and far under MR chessboard head[/quote]
I''m not convinced by Hughton but any NCFC fan would be happy with what was a must win game. If a change of manager has become more important than the actual football result - i dare say you''re not a football fan whatsoever, but much more a fan of drama.
I suggest Hollyoaks. Apparently that''s good at the moment.

[quote user="ricardo"]Elmander and Hooper got isolated in the second half because no midfielder ever broke into the box in support. Pointless to criticise a front man when he''s surrounded by 3 defenders and his nearest midfielder is still on the halfway line. Wes was out of puff by 60 minutes and Howson and Fer seemed reluctant to over commit.[/quote]Yup the invisible Hoots shackles keeping our midfield locked in thier own half. Its really anoying.

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Wahahah make the most of it under this idiot for every game you can scream about us winning there will be 3 we didn''t. So your over excitement should be expected as wins are so few and far under MR chessboard head[/quote]

As I think someone commented elsewhere, you guys had a good win at Charlton!

Re: Elmander, his shot that hit the post was pure quality, an absulutely brilliant touch that deserved a goal. (If it went in it would have been one of the much replayed beauties) On the other hand, swapping him with a fresher and hungry Becchio was not a bad thing, and something that could be done more regularly.

"hogesar""Paris Lees Missing Tackle"Wahahah make the most of it under this idiot for every game you can scream about us winning there will be 3 we didn''t. So your over excitement should be expected as wins are so few and far under MR chessboard head

I''m not convinced by Hughton but any NCFC fan would be happy with what was a must win game. If a change of manager has become more important than the actual football result - i dare say you''re not a football fan whatsoever, but much more a fan of drama.

I suggest Hollyoaks. Apparently that''s good at the moment.

I''m sorry Hogesar but you are completely wrong in this case. Hollyoaks is never good, at any moment.

I too was amazed at how Becchio has turned into a world-beater by not playing for months.

Obviously his popularity has increased by moaning to the press about a manager many fans really dont want ( see Paris Lee''s missing brain above!!)

I said as much to a mate as we left CR last night and some twunt in front of me turned round and had a go at me for saying I thought Elmander had a decent game - fist half especially.

This really has nothing to do with Becchios ability (although I was pleased to see him on the pitch again) but because he made public a disagreement with the manager.

And that worries me...