Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Bring back the goal music

We had it for so long that goal celebrations seem flat without it, I thought it was cos maybe half the crowd are disappointed that we have scored cos it prolongs hughtons tenure but i''m sure it isn''t that.    I think we have a generation at carrow road who don''t know how to celebrate without a bit of guidance , bring back the music at the end of the game as well if we win...  maybe i''ve morphed into a plastic but i don''t care .... bring it back [:)]  

It definitely was the fact it prolonged Hughtons tenure. Some fans where peeved we won, I did a thread about this weeks ago.

.........really?!

Bring back the only thing even more embarrassing than ''3,2,1, kick it off''?

I''m pretty sure the club only do it so they can charge some poor mug to get on the mike.

I remember as a former ''Barclay Boy'' season ticket holder in the 90s you could bet every match at kick off, you''d get the whole lower tier sing it no matter what. These days there are far more quiet fans who probably belong in the River End. But even so, there''s enough left to start a song themselves.

It''s all a bit..... Pathetic, to need someone on a mike. It''s like the fans admitting they''re not up to it. And I believe they are. same with the goal music. The Barclay sounds loud enough at the moment when we score, without the need for music to drown out everything.

And it was a terrible piece of music.

Goal music isn''t even done by Col Who I believe.............that says everything.