Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

NIge has £5M - a bit of fun

I have seen the post about who can cut it in the prem league from our current squad and I have read it with interest. I also agree thaty to stay up we need to keep the team spirit as that is worth a lot more than foreign mercenaries. However, say we go up and Nige is given £5M to strengthen....who should we go for?

Personally I think that both Matt Dawson and Andy Reid from Forest (who may be relegated) are good signings, as would Sheff Utd''s Micheal Tonge. up front maybe Crouchy. Just a few for starters but team strengthening rather than volume buying is the way ahead.

Although I don''t agree with players/managers having second stints @ their old clubs, I think Chris Sutton would b ideal if the money was right. We also need another defender, not sure whos available but they''d have to be a lot better than Malky + Flem to justify bringing them in!

I too am a big fan of the Forset duo but I''ve got a feeling that some bigger clubs would be just as interested and we would struggle to get either of them. Someone like Mark Kennedy from Wolves would be a good edition if Wolves go down. Robert Huth from Chelsea would be a good centre back and we could have a look at any Leeds bargains though they will probably be out of our wage price range

i think it is vital that we bring in a couple of players who have proved themselves in the premiership.some sort of experience is needed,although if nottm forest were to go down reid and dawson for about 4mil would be good business, we could quite easily sell them on for about 7mil

you''re dreaming if you think we can get Dawson. He is on a long term contract at Forest and it will take almost all of that 5 mil to prize him away.
Not sure of Reid''s contractual situation...

I know there''s no chance, but I''d love to see Smithy here from Leeds. I think Sutton is another brilliant idea.

I''d buy all the ipswich squad

Not sure what I''d do with the other £4.95m, but at least we''d have enough ball boys even if they did need a yellow and green zimmer frame each

this is the beauty of being in the Premiership, who would have thought Birmingham would now have David Dunn, Dugarry, Savage and even Nicky Butt?????? Bolton have Djorkaef and Jay Jay etc. We have a fantastic opportunity to see real class at the Road. I like the Sutton idea, we could even resign Danny the Destroyer Mills!!

You would need a bit of young blood in aswell as the experienced players. Some 4 example would be Barmby, Wilcox?, Batty? But one thing is for sure we will have to spend big if we want to stay in the prem if we get there next year!

If we''re talking fantasy football here, this is what I would loved to have happened...

A certain Mr R Ferdinard from Man Utd getting his nine month ban, but it applying only to Prem, Euro and Internationals.

Mr Fergusson, in wanting to keep his player fit, playing and involved in a first team, sends him off to the First Division leaders, somewhere in Norfolk.

If only.

I assume our Nige would have noticed such a loophole...?

Hmmm. Good Ideas for you.

When I be play a Norwich City Club Manager. I was look for Right Midfielder.

As I was take Lionel Scaloni from Deportivo La Coruna on loan until end of the season. As he is so Super play.
And I has sign Heiho Herrlich from Borussia Dortmund for 750k, But he is play for Attacker. When I be make him in line-up starter squad. As he has goal 23 in 42 game.

So If Nigel has £5million, As he would sign Attacker Heiho Herrlich and Take Lionel Scaloni on loan until end of the season. So why he would add up new centre Midfielder as them would sign Giviliano Giannichedda from Lazio for £1million And can sign Goalkeeper Ronald Graadfland from Feyenoord for £100k

As take Clint Easton and Mark Rivers in Transfer-list at start of new season when he bought more new player

A no.2 goalkeeper
Crouch or Sutton
Danny Higginbotham
A right midfielder - maybe mark kennedy or luke chadwick
anova central defender