Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

steven whittakers barnet

i am suprised no one else has noticed his obvious hair transplant either that or he''s been using that german shampoo by the bucket load, i haven''t really seen him that close up lately as i''m normlly in the jarrold or the river end but when he warmed up near the snake pit i wondered who it was at first i always think of him as having thinning hair ... not having a pop at the bloke cos it is a 1st class job, i suppose he has had plenty of time on his hands to get it done  [:)]

I noticed that too. Good for him.

Hughton could do with a bottle of the ''Just For Men'' as well. It''s a worrying job managing Norwich City.

I would recommend the medium brown but I supposed he''d need to go for the black.

Nb. NO racist implications intended ... one has to be soo careful these days.

Talking of a dyed Afro, that Kone seems to have drifted into the background since joining Everton. I quite fancied him for us at one stage.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]He has had it for a while, most people were perhaps too polite to start a thread about it, maybe![/quote]well if rooney has his analysed on match of the day and the front page of the sun i am sure steven whittaker can handle a thread on a lowly message board [:D]

Any pictures ? Tbh I was more busy eying up Delia than SW :( Maybe im doing something wrong.Ever since Holty left there has been no one to perv over

Another Steve grew his hair last season and was absolute pants. Moro was soon on his way hope Whitts has better fortune.