Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Norwich fans that can't wait to lose against Liverpool

Could you try and contain your excitement a bit?

I''m not too confident given our recent record but the usual suspects are already gearing up for a loss and another week of slamming everything about the club.

I fully expect us to lose against Liverpool.  It''s the manner of the performance which will irritate the hell out of me, i.e. if we try and contain them, sit back and absorb attack after attack without ever threatening to hit on the counter.  Like Ali vs Foreman but for twelve full rounds - particularly if we go behind and then still try to soak it up without throwing anything back.Of course I do not want us to lose against Liverpool but I consider myself a realist in most things.  I will also have Suarez or Sturridge as my fantasy league captain.

I think there are a very, very small number of Norwich fans who want us to lose games. It''s just the power of the internet which seems to magnify it. Most are probably sock puppets and/or Ipswich fans anyway.Can this myth of loads of Norwich fans wanting us to lose please be knocked on the head?

What utter nonsense no Norwich fan wants them to lose. I am more than happy if we lose so long as we give a good account of ourselves something we don''t often do under CH in my own opinion.

You seem angry. did something happen yesterday to make you mad, perchance?

Angry ? You got that from a forum and I didnt even use smiley faces.Nah mate more wondering if there is a point to your life and why morons are given opinions

hmmm, you seem angry to me. Sure there isn''t an event that occurred recently that could have caused this?

Nah, Becchios here giving them to me. I think I might sack him and give Elmander a go though.

I don''t know are you wiz by any chance?

Amazed it took so long for an amateur Poirot to turn up, standard practice on here. If you''ve got some sort of Krypton factor obstacle course I can run to prove I''m just another Norwich fan I''ll do it but until then you can say I''m whoever you want.

I think it''s a small number,but there are definitely a few on here who are relishing the thought of City getting thrashed by Liverpool so they can let rip against the manager again. You''ve only got to look round a few threads to see it.

i dont think anyone wants us to lose, but i fully expect us towe went there in 2011 under lambert and got that 1-1 with holts superb header, players performing above their ability, i dont think hughtons capable of inspiring that sort of performance

[quote user="iron_stan"]i dont think anyone wants us to lose, but i fully expect us towe went there in 2011 under lambert and got that 1-1 with holts superb header, players performing above their ability, i dont think hughtons capable of inspiring that sort of performance[/quote]

Remind me how many points Lambert got against the Top 6 sides, when he was here