Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Norwich - Palace Match thread

Norwich:

Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Fer, Howson, Redmond, Hoolahan, Elmander, Hooper.

Subs: Nash, Whittaker, Johnson, Turner, Garrido, Becchio, Josh Murphy.

Crystal Palace:

Speroni, Ward, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Jedinak, Dikgacoi, Bannan, Puncheon, Chamakh, Jerome.

Subs: Price, Mariappa, Phillips, O''Keefe, Gayle, Jonny Williams, Kebe.

Referee: Chris Foy

Great effort Fer - he certainly has a bullet header - now great play by redmondCity doin well here - still struggling to get a decent dead ball in though...

Need to make the pressure count. We are on top, but need to put the ball in the net, been close. Once we score, I think Palace will crumble.

[quote user="Adycakes"]Need to make the pressure count. We are on top, but need to put the ball in the net, been close. Once we score, I think Palace will crumble.[/quote]agreed, if we score before the half hour mark I think we could get 4 or 5

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Hoolahan''s the man we''ve been missing.[/quote]if he could lose the habit he has of giving the ball away at stupid times then he would probably start every game

Howson is so much better further up the pitch - but it looks like CH has seen enough of BJ !!!

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Redmond on the left, Wes on the right. Though Ray Houghton thinks they should swap![/quote]
He doesn''t know much about Hoolahan. Wes is better playing in central areas, playing on the right allows him to drift centrally when attacking.

Thats a striker - did he panic - did he fudge - just passed it into the net!!!

If Hoolahan wasn''t on the pitch, that chance would have never have came his way.  Pleased for both players.I don''t think anyone else would have made that pass in that situation.