Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Hull v Liverpool

I''m watching the stream on this game. Mainly one way traffic but all a bit scrappy early doors.

I think the Hull fans are more interested in the owner than the football at the moment, especially after his comments in the paper. Could end up being this seasons Blackburn.

Hull score, deflected effort but they all count. Perhaps Liddypool aren''t invincible after all.

Interesting response to the fans who don''t want Hull''s name change! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25174266

I don''t care about the result, but a Suarez ''nutty moment'' (or maybe just a tight hamstring) is surely well overdue, could do without him playing midweek.

Can do with Liverpool getting a few, maybe Suarez will confuse Hull gold with Canary Yellow and notch a hat trick. Hull''s next six look very tricky and could fall away and look relegation candidates as I suspected they would with Bruce in charge.

Big teams look a bit sketchy. Love the hull fans chanting "we''ll die when we want!"

Hulls goal was a massive deflection and gerrards free kick was sublime

Livermore is someone i think could have been good for us, sitting in front of the back 4, a better option then bradley johnson.

All square at the break but a strangely lethargic performance from Liverpool. Hull will be happy with how its going. Suarez saving himself for us it seems.[:''(]

It''s scrappy stuff but Hull are making a decent fist of it. Liverpool still not in synch yet.

Couthino on now, Sterling looks like a poor Nathan Redmond. This is really turgid stuff so far. Either Hull are better than I expected or Liverpool are having an off day.

Liverpool have knocked around and done nothing. Hull have contained well and taken their chances. Not sure if this is good or bad for us (bounce back/revenge)

great, a hull win is not a good thing, ignoring the points they are getting the last thing city need is to be playing a wounded liverpool team with a point to prove

What is your problem CanaryOne?

Liverpool have scored 4/5 against us in last three games. We are brilliant at letting teams bounce back against us (although thats just my speculative opinion, no actually stats to back it up). We didn''t play well at all second half yesterday. Never looked like getting anything against Newcastle. And have failed dismally against the top sides this season, even when we played well against Chelsea and Arsenal we lost by a couple.

Liverpool will want to bounce back, at home, against a team they''ve thrashed three games in a row. Its the logical conclusion to predict a thrashing.

3-1 Hull another deflection but Hull deserve it.Too much to expect Liverpool to be bad for two games running.

Webb hasn''t fallen for rat faces nonsense which has helped. We will probably get some jumped up idiot that gives them everything.