Sign in to follow this  
Buh

A low budget Tottenham

Star player leaves in the summer and everyone still talks about him - check!

Transfer record smashed several times in an effort to kick on - check!

Manager stabilised the previous season but is under pressure to push on - check!

Recent large defeat to ManCity caused a lot of fans to jump into the out camp - check!

New signings haven''t hit the ground running as expected - check!

The similarities are amazing when you think about it, we are the bottom half spurs!

I was thinking exactly this at the weekend.

And you missed some other big similarities:

Manager''s preferred system is to play 5 in midfield with a single striker....check

Fan''s getting annoyed at poor goal returns and subsequent reluctance to play 2 strikers...check (although CH is showing more willingness to try this than AVB)

[quote user="splutcho"]Yep, Defoe and Becchio are totally the same.[/quote]

I know!!

Both rotting on the bench, both proven goalscorers. Becchio probably has more to his all round game based on what I''ve seen though.

This isn''t a spurs love in btw I''m just saying although we have different goals we have equivalent problems.

[quote user="splutcho"]I''ve been trolled there haven''t I? I was sure you were one of the sane ones.[/quote]

Sorry....you know some people would genuinely think that they''re comparable though....I couldn''t resist....[;)]

[quote user="a1canary"]

I was thinking exactly this at the weekend.

And you missed some other big similarities:

Manager''s preferred system is to play 5 in midfield with a single striker....check

Fan''s getting annoyed at poor goal returns and subsequent reluctance to play 2 strikers...check (although CH is showing more willingness to try this than AVB)

[/quote]

chris hughton has played the 442 system everywhere he''s been except norwich....soooo your talking boll0cks