Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 16

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 16 of the Rays Funds season. This week we have we have a real superstar in former champion and three times winner of the final six Inchy in charge and making the final selections. Inchy’s one of the many people I’ve met through Rays Funds. We meet rarely but he is one of those people who you are instinctively glad you know. Inchy’s a great character who Ray was very fond of and Ray was a great judge. Listing his achievements would take up the whole post so I’ll just say top man and top PUP. Inchy is still going to need our help if he is to end our unlucky run of near misses.  Don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be played on Sat/Sun/Mon and be listed on Bet365 or William Hill websites.

This week’s Norwich match bet is in the capable hands of CD Mullins who we are all grateful to for pointing us in the direction of the bet insurance. Inch’s six this week will be a free bet thanks to that. Good luck Chris, our fiver is in your hands. Don’t forget the bet can be a single £5 or divided into up to five individual £1 bets.

Now Ill hand the thread over to Inch_Van_Cureton. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to do our best to help you get x4 by your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Bernie ... the thread is yours....... [:)]...........

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £147 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb yes PUPs £18.50 for the CSF making a total of £2204 raised in total so far.

I''m never going back to the Balkans.

This week Italy for me.

INTER    to beat    sampdoria.

Good luck Inchy and all PUPS[Y]

A Sunday offering from Holland this week

Vitesse Arnhem v Cambuur Leeuwarden - Home Win

Vitesse are top and are 4-1-1 13-6 at home, Cambuur sit 5th bottom with 0-2-5 2-12 away.

For the NCFC bet, lets be optimistic. How about HT/FT Norwich/Norwich.

Best of luck Inchy, CDM and all you PUPs.

I fancy the look of Borussia Moenchengladbach at home to Freiburg, 4th v 16th, at my favourite odds of 4/9.

Good luck to all PUPs this week and an extra dose of luck for Inchy.

I''m heading off to the Welsh Premier this week with:

TNS -v- Prestatyn   HOME WIN

Good Luck Inchy and all you Lovely PUPs[:D]

For the Norwich bet:

0-0 at 9/1

Good Luck CDM[:D]

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Inchy and CDM also to all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Inchy I am off to Germany and a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Eintracht Braunschweig.

Now then CDM I am going to be a Nancy Negative and suggest a 1-1 draw at odds of 11/2 for the Norwich v Palarse game.

Thanks for the nice introduction Nutty and what an honour it is to be picking the final 6 again. As ever I will give the free bet my uundivided attention this week and will let you have my selections on Fri evening. Rest assured each and every post will be given equal consideration in an effort to secure a win for you all this week. Good luck to one and all. And just to let you know my dieting is still going well and I''m hoping to hit the 6 stone mark by the end of the year having so far lost 5st 4lbs :-)

Bayern munich win for me this week who are at hone to simeon jacksons team (cant spell there name)

Norwich bet: 2-1 norwich win correct score

3-1 norwich win correct score

Over 4.5 goals

Draw ht norwich ft

Palace ht norwich ft

Bayern to win for me please.

As for norwich... how about a bet on a red card?  think this one could get tasty (and i''m missing it, damn.)

jb

Another European week so as usual I try to find a team who won''t be affected. This takes me to the Eredivisie where top of the table Vittesse are at home to Cambur on Sunday. Vitesse have a home record of W4 D1 L1 F13 A6 while Cambur''s away form reads W0 D2 L5 F2 A12.

Vitesse          v          Cambur          Home Win

And for CD Mullins I''m going to stick to my trusted Ryan Bennett bet because every time he plays her seems to go close.

Ryan Bennett to score Anytime which is 18/1 with Bet365.

Prem for me please where I expect Man City to thrash the pantaloons from lowly Swansea!!   And for the norwich bet = HT/FT  Draw/Norwich.       Good luck all esp. IVC and CDM

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."] And just to let you know my dieting is still going well and I''m hoping to hit the 6 stone mark by the end of the year having so far lost 5st 4lbs :-)[/quote]

That''s brilliant Inchy! But you didn''t have to send so much of it to me!

We''ll have to all meet up soon. Let''s have a proper PUPs meet in the new year. We don''t have the club anymore so we''ll have to find a new venue. I''ll ask for suggestions in a later OP.

normally when i have a feeling we''ll win a game emphatically it''s a bore draw or we get hammered. therefore as i have a horrible feeling about this weekend. it should be nothing but a norwich win. therefore my pup this week isNorwich vs palace - Home win Norwich bet:with both sides having dodgy defences i''''ll stick to my bet of the match having an own goalGood luck all.

Come on pup''s get your fingers out and give me a few more to get my teeth into.

I''ll get Delia and her megaphone out soon.

Norwich win for me please ;P    As always heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win   As for the City bet, over 3.5 goals and Howson to score

I''ll go Liverpool to beat Hull away at nice odds of 4/7

Sorry this wasn''t sooner, good luck Inchy.

For the Norwich game, 1-1 is 13/2

I''m going for a home win for Juventus v. Udinese.

Juventus are W6 D0 L0 F18 A4 at home and Udinese are W1 D0 L5 F4 A9 away.

Good Luck, Inchy!

As for the Norwich game I''ll go for Fer to score anytime.

Was going for bayern munich v eintracht frankfurt but I feel too many have already chosen it, so I''m going for Monaco v Rennes  Home win.Norwich bet (Wishful thinking) Norwich Win.

League One where Brentford (six wins and a draw in their last seven) travel to rock bottom Notts County (one win in their last eight).Notts County v Brentford.......Away win. Good Luck Bernie. [Y]Ps.  [quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]And just to let you know my dieting is

still going well and I''m hoping to hit the 6 stone mark by the end of

the year.....[/quote]Blimey, if you''re down to six stone we won''t recognise you. [:S]

For the Norwich bet, City to win and Hooper to score. Good luck CDM. (that''s chocolate innit)? [+o(]

Cardiff vs Arsenal away win for me too please.

Good luck everyone!

After last weeks "safe" bet lost 1-5 I''m going back to the "risk and reward" strategy.

Finally coming in to form Bolton make the trip to Middlesbrough who are inconsistent at home (although they do have a new manager for the first home game)

But I''ll stick with an away win at 15/8

Good luck Inchy and well done on the weight loss.

As for the Norwich bet I would go for 2-0 at 8/1

Good luck CDM

New Saints to beat Prestatyn for me please.

I''m afraid I think City will draw with Palace.

Good luck Inchy.

To the Frauen Bundesliga.

FFC Frankfurt to win at home against Hoffenheim.

Top versus 9th out of 12. FFC Frankfurt with a 6-2-0 and 33/6 record. As the GD indicates they can be pretty murderous against teams in the lower half of the table.

Hoffenheim''s record of 2-1-5 and 13/24 is not bad, but they have only picked up points against teams around them.

The current odds of 1-8 reflect the disparity in form.

---

As for the NCFC bet, I wonder if lightning might strike twice and Leroy Fer scores the last goal of the game. The current odds are 12-1.

Good luck to all!