Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

No points if you don't deserve them.

This would spice things up. Have an independent adjudicator sit in on each match and if one team nicks the result through luck or cheating or if they plainly just don''t deserve it, they can overrule the result and award the deserved points to each side.

So West Brom DID beat Chelsea, we got all 3 points against Cardiff etc

Money probably wouldn''t stretch to covering the lower league games in this manner so I suggest letting the Pools Panel decide from FA HQ. Probably not even worth playing those games, just let the Panel decide and then fabricate some "highlights" on FIFA or something.

At least you''d finish where you deserved. Well, where some bloke thinks you deserve to anyway.

Let the Sun newspaper decide the results teams cant be bothered to play they always get the match reports spot on even sometimes without anyone being at the game, Long travel ect can just be match simulated on Football manager cos we all know that is so close to reality after all that''s what makes us all experts isn''t it? cant see Yeovil being bothered travelling to Carlisle next year, great idea really hope the FA push ahead with this

I totally agree with Warren. If you take the last two games of last season, we didn''t deserve to win because WBA and Man City were on the beach. So, if those six points were deducted, we''d have finished nearer the relegation spots exactly where we deserved to be.....

If a team has ''nothing to play for'' then even if they win they don''t get any points.

The team who''s goalie has to make the better saves loses, as in our game with Cardiff we had the majority of chances but out keeper had to the better save therefore we didn''t deserve anything from the game.

If they away fans sing ''you grounds too big for you'' and a team doesn''t have a 95%+ attendance each home game they must move to a smaller ground.

The managers reason for substitutions must be displayed on a giant score board, as in I''m taking Dave off because he''s a bit cr@p today/ took a knock in training yesterday and I knew he''d only last 60 minutes.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I totally agree with Warren. If you take the last two games of last season, we didn''t deserve to win because WBA and Man City were on the beach. So, if those six points were deducted, we''d have finished nearer the relegation spots exactly where we deserved to be.....[/quote]

Unless teams below us also got points when their opponents were on the beach!

If a goal is scored ''against the run of play'' it doesn''t count.

Rugby style ''line out lifting'' should be permissible at corners.

Any goal scored from a ''needless corner'' will count as double.

If a game is described by the press as a 6 pointer, then whoever wins gets 6 points. (Why are games involving two of the top sides rarely, if ever, called 6 pointers?)

I think they should introduce not one judge but several, and they should mark each teams performance out of ten.

Teams will be judged on technical details such as: footwork, style, balance and grace.

They will also be judged upon their artistic management and choreography.

A referee making a poor decision, prompting a chant of "You''re not fit to referee", to be replaced by the mascot of the team whose fans started the chanting.

Teams setting their stall out to defend are allowed to erect a fruit stall in their 6 yard box to be manned by the Goalie. Three direct hits on items of fruit by the opposition to count as a goal.

Loving this thread.

Well I reckon we would be awarded a point for the Chelsea game because we did not deserve to lose.

Obviously two more points for the Cardiff game as mentioned by Warren.

How about three points instead of the defeat to Villa as they surely deserved nothing from the game.

That Arsenal display surely merits a point as 4-1 was daylight robbery.

This puts us on 21 points which surely is justification for the way we have played so far this season. [;)]

Well I think our league position justifies that Til, and you missed the point we deserved from the Hull game too. Christ, we could make the top 4 at this rate!!!!!

Chants of ''who are ya'' aimed at any player prior to taking a corner or entering the field result in the offendee being handed a microphone and 40 seconds to introduce himself to the crowd