Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

The guy on Canary Call

People that call in are literally brain dead. Haven''t got 2 brain cells to rub together. An embarrassment to the club, the county of Norfolk and I''d actually say the human race. I can''t even bring myself to listen to it for a laugh anymore.

Who took the call? Was in "Norwich are spineless" Butler? He probably didn''t have that result in his memory or the fact that we''ve now kept 4 clean sheets.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Who took the call? Was in "Norwich are spineless" Butler? He probably didn''t have that result in his memory or the fact that we''ve now kept 4 clean sheets.

[/quote]

I prefer to listen Stan Collymore, but getting off the subject, I watched M O T D and the comment about Bassong''s goal line clearance was (Norwich were lucky to get away with that) Terry did the same clearance in a previous match and it was fantastic defending that //////////////

They do not like to give worthy credit where its due

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote] They do not like to give worthy credit where its due[/quote]

Don''t get Nutty started on that....

To be fair Pete, even in the crowd at the time I thought "Cor, he was lucky with that." I actually also thought I saw a wry smile between Bassong and Ruddy that implied he was more than relieved with where that clearance had gone.

"To be fair Pete, even in the crowd at the time I thought "Cor, he was lucky with that." I actually also thought I saw a wry smile between Bassong and Ruddy that implied he was more than relieved with where that clearance had gone."

It was lucky, but then Palace were lucky Elmanders flick didn''t go in. The one stat that matters is 1-0