Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

WBA Travel from London

The Capital Canaries have a small number of rail tickets available from London Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill for our match against WBA on Saturday 7th December 2013 at only £12 return.  These are now available to any non-members wishing to join us for the trip to the West Midlands.  Full details can be found on our website here: http://www.capitalcanaries.co.uk/index.php?page=WBA13

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The Capital Canaries have a small number of rail tickets available from London Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill for our match against WBA on Saturday 7th December 2013 at only £12 return.  These are now available to any non-members wishing to join us for the trip to the West Midlands.  Full details can be found on our website here: http://www.capitalcanaries.co.uk/index.php?page=WBA13[/quote]The Capital Canaries have one space left at £12 return and match tickets are still available from NCFC.  For the Hughton apologists I''ll not be on the trip, so you don''t need to worry about that!  If interested please send an email to the address on our website (follow the link above).

[quote user="Matt Juler"]For the Hughton apologists I''ll not be on the trip, so you don''t need to worry about that![/quote]Does this mean pant wetters only need apply Matt? [;)] [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Does this mean pant wetters only need apply Matt? [;)] [:D][/quote]I think most pant wetters have given up on the away games, I have for sure (although I may still go to Palace as there''s not much else to do on NYD)!

@MattI was in Birmingham last week there''s quite an extensive German Christmas Market set up in the City Centre less than 5 mins from Snow Hill. Not the cheapest but the Gluhwein and lager are pretty good.

[quote user="The Sensational Zak Cartman"]@MattI was in Birmingham last week there''s quite an extensive German Christmas Market set up in the City Centre less than 5 mins from Snow Hill. Not the cheapest but the Gluhwein and lager are pretty good.[/quote]Sounds good, but I''ll actually be taking in the Christmas Market in Ghent this weekend!

[quote user="Warren Hill"]....but we''re not playing in Ghent....[:D][/quote]

Someone I know who writes blogs really rates their manager as a replacement for Hughton. Mind you I personally have never seen them play or have a clue who their manager is. Anybody got any knowledge of this guy ?

Sad to hear I have a ''Hughton Outer'' on my doorstep, just hope you stick to Gwent and stay clear of Biddle Bros.