Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Palace v W Ham

I know they are newly promoted but how i wish our support could be like that .

Looks like a lower level match to me. Apart from Bannan swinging them in they don''t have a lot of creativity. West Ham are only marginally better despite being down a goal. My guess would be the Hammers to tie it up for 1-1 which, imo, would be best result for Norwich.

[quote user="yoda"]I know they are newly promoted but how i wish our support could be like that .[/quote]what do you mean we have the wall of noise created by 3 dozen chavs in the  snake pit and every now and then somebody breaks ranks among the living dead in the barclay to announce they are " over ''ere" [:D]

I can see the threads already :

Palace win ; "Dreadful result for us - Palace make up ground"

Draw : "Dreadful result for us - both Palace and West Ham gain on us"

WH win : "Dreadful result - West Ham leapfrog us...

Our support is only how it is because 75% of the crowd are women, over 60s or under 16s. I think alot of people only go so they can have a conversation. We had much better support under lambert because people knew whatever was happening we always looked good for a goal, and we gave everyone a bloody good game. Cant say that anymore.

"Eadie4England"

Our support is only how it is because 75% of the crowd are women, over 60s or under 16s. I think alot of people only go so they can have a conversation. We had much better support under lambert because people knew whatever was happening we always looked good for a goal, and we gave everyone a bloody good game. Cant say that anymore.

So whose fault is it actually?

Happy with a palace win tbh, if we can''t finish above them we don''t deserve to stay up anyway. West Ham look pretty messed up at the moment, No Caroll, no party it seems. WOnder how long Allardyce has...

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Happy with a palace win tbh, if we can''t finish above them we don''t deserve to stay up anyway. West Ham look pretty messed up at the moment, No Caroll, no party it seems. WOnder how long Allardyce has...[/quote]Yes Palace win or a draw much better than a W Ham win. Palace look so poor but W Ham not much better.

West Ham fans were never going to be happy with Sam, his percentages based game was never gonna sit well with the ''Academy''. Cant see him being there at the end of the season.

[quote user="Eadie4England"]Our support is only how it is because 75% of the crowd are women, over 60s or under 16s. I think alot of people only go so they can have a conversation. We had much better support under lambert because people knew whatever was happening we always looked good for a goal, and we gave everyone a bloody good game. Cant say that anymore.[/quote]I have to give you B+ for effort it can''t have been easy finding a means of injecting a Hootun out message into a thread about CP & West Ham but you did it!!

It does make you wonder whether those dismissing our win as one over a poor championship side were underselling it?

Palace are poor but they have been good enough to beat Hull and West Hamm so our win has more value than was being allowed for by many on Saturday.