Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Sod Elmander,Sod Bechio.... OMG 6m !!!

Cant belive no one has flagged up future England International James Vaughen being linked to Celtic. Its really frustraiting given the issues at the club right now.We could have Cody and Vaughen as a strike pairing, we would be 10 points clear if that was the case !!McNally out

If Norwich was in the North we wouldn''t be having this problem! The fans are trying our hardest to put that across! Houfdrekmton Out!

Got p!ssed off scoring for fun pre-season but getting the Becchio/Hoolahan treatment from Two Hoots.

He was the direct off the shoulder of the last defender striker we needed last season when playing one up front.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Got p!ssed off scoring for fun pre-season but getting the Becchio/Hoolahan treatment from Two Hoots. He was the direct off the shoulder of the last defender striker we needed last season when playing one up front.[/quote]

Just a shame then that his missus hated it down here and moved back to Liverpool with the kids after a couple of months.That swayed his move to Huddersfield just an hour or so along the M62 from home.

I never thought I''d see the day Cody McDonald got sold to Celtic for £6m

I don''t believe a word of this "his missus didn''t like it here" thing. Holt had similar family issues, but made it clear that he had entirely different reasons for wanting to leave. In the interviews I''ve read with him, Vaughan never made any mention of family reasons, and why would a footballer in his prime prefer the Championship to the PL? Btw. Liverpool is about as far from Glasgow as it is from Norwich.

I''m not saying this as a dig at Hughton, I''m not a Hughton outter, but until I hear Vaughan himself confirming the "family issues" story, I''ll believe that Hughton got this one wrong. That said, every manager makes mistakes.

Oh my goddddddd!!!!

1) he HAS said in a recent interview he never settled in Norwich an found it hard being away from family and friends. It''s on the record.

2) maybe he likes it at Huddersfield?

3) he hasn''t said he wants to go to Celtic and they haven''t said they want him. It''s a rumour. Love how quickly a rumour turns into fact.

He was a sick note we should never have bought to the club. Stangest player purchase of the last ten years.

Ok, he''s hit a bit of form, but he could get a slight knock next week and be out for another six months.

Vaughan would never have met his potential whilst at Norwich - he needed to be at a club that would stick with him during his injuries and put him back into the team when fit. That was never going to happen for him at a Premier League club. I''m glad he has had such success recently as his horrible injury record has surely taken away his chance of being a Premier League player and a potential England player.

Hopefully Norwich have a sell-on fee in the contract.

(Also, there is no way Celtic are going to pay £6m for a player - no Scottish club has that kind of money).

[quote user="Jonzey"]

He was a sick note we should never have bought to the club. Stangest player purchase of the last ten years.

Ok, he''s hit a bit of form, but he could get a slight knock next week and be out for another six months.[/quote]

Absolutely agree with this. A bit like buying a dodgy motor where it looks good and drives well, only to break down when it''s least convenient.