Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

OMG Hooper dropped!

Really going for it tonight then. Hooper dropped to bench, prolific goal scorer Elmander up top!

When will he learn?

Well, I''m surprised. I wouldn''t have done that but I''m not sure what we do to try and take the game to Liverpool. Thing is, a lot of you saw this and thought "Jackpot baby!"

It kind of makes me want us to win more just so we can drag these threads up afterwards. Just saying.

Buh wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 7:20 PM:

Well, I''m surprised. I wouldn''t have done that but I''m not sure what we do to try and take the game to Liverpool. Thing is, a lot of you saw this and thought "Jackpot baby!"

It kind of makes me want us to win more just so we can drag these threads up afterwards. Just saying.

Take your patronising head and stick it Buh, you do remind me of someone else lol!

My initial reaction was also one of dismay, but then I thought this might not be such a bad move considering there''s no chance of us winning but we have a more winnable game in a few days so we''ll need Hooper for that.Right now it''s more a question of how many of Suarez''s goals BJ is responsible for.

Utter pi55 take, thanks for scoring saturday Gary but your on the bench 4 days later WHY IS ELMANDER ON!!!! OHH do f**k of Chris!!!

DDD In The Fine City wrote the following post at 2013-12-04 11:28 PM:

You writing the team off before the game starts?

NO, Hughton did that when he named the team!

Buh your a pathetic troll!!!! "Oh chris is amazing, he''s my love child, how dare anyone call him clueless" WELL HE FUC**NG IS can you see it yet muppet

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Which game is more winnable Liverpool or West brom?

Which one would you prefer your best striker fit for?[/quote]

As wot I fink, play them academy laddds aginst the big teams and leave the ones we paid £5 million for...

Courtesy of the BBC...

Norwich

Norwich have won just three of 25 Premier League away games under Chris Hughton (W3, D7, L15).

Hughton''s side have scored just eight goals in the last 14 away games and failed to score in eight of those 14 matches.

Three of the Canaries four league wins this season have been 1-0 triumphs.

God help us