Sign in to follow this  
COlchester_canary

Priority group 2

Just wondering whether anyone has a recieved their tickets through the post yet because i''m starting think the worst? Why oh why could it not just be first come first served. It''s the hpe that kills you!

Check your credit/debit card statement online or phone up your bank to see if money has been removed...

I''ve been trying hole in the walls all day long but my balance has not gone down. I''m hoping that just takes a while to go through otherwise I''m not ging to be happy. Has your balance gone down if you applied for tickets Peter? 

[quote]Just wondering whether anyone has a recieved their tickets through the post yet because i''m starting think the worst? Why oh why could it not just be first come first served. It''s the hpe that kills y...[/quote]

My sisters who is priority group two got hers in the post this morning.

I''m an away season ticket holder so got mine a week ago but a work colleague was in your priority group and the club had taken the money out on Monday...

Got a ticket shaped letter through and started dancing round my house only to discover that inside there was just a letter saying I was unsuccesful. I''m absolutely gutted seeing as I put my application in before the Charlton game and wanted to go no matter what there was to playful. I was going to buy tickets from the internet but that ticket office at Norwich said that it was very likely I would recieve tickets so I did not bother.

I think its disgusting that people are now selling their spares for £100+ and i don''t want to get involved with that so I guess I''m just going to have to watch it on sky. I''ll stick my e-mail address here just in case but I know no-one will have two spares. Its worth a final try though.

E-mail: no_name_2029@hotmail.com Mobile: 07854590023

Just for reference, I put my 2 neutral zone tickets up for sale on here last Friday (when my category B ones arrived). I have sold them at FACE VALUE as they were only insurance at the point I bought them, and if we''d have lsot on Saturday then I suspect I''d have been left with a pair of duds.

I couldn''t sell these on at a profit - not the right way to treat fellow fans imo, and also tempting fate a bit to look to profiteer out of an occasion like this one too!

I agree completely, fair play to you for doing that it''s just a shame it wasn''t a week later. I can''t understand the people who sell tickets at hugely marked up prices, how would they feel if it was the other way round?

Just want to say can everyone who does go to Fulham sing their hearts out for all the fans who would love to be in your position.