Sign in to follow this  
City Till I Die

I know it's Liverpool but 3 down after 35mins, can ch really keep his job??

[quote user="mrs miggins"]you didn''t say that last season.[/quote]

Maybe we were just lucky against them last season, if we hadn''t have got the results then we would have gone down but this season we are losing big style to the big clubs and not even getting results against the lower end teams,

Do you really the ch is the right man for the job?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Go support Leeds then, they''re winning...[/quote]

Wow what a great response, I guess I should tell u to support a team that plays sh1t and lose every week! Are u really happy with what''s happening to the team you support?

On the whole i''m reasonably okay. Face it, we''re a small premiership club. We have a long way to go before we are an established premier league club. Admittedly this is embarrasing tonight, but on the whole, it''s the games like Palace at home that we need to win.

[quote user="City Till I Die"][quote user="mrs miggins"]you didn''t say that last season.[/quote]

Maybe we were just lucky against them last season, if we hadn''t have got the results then we would have gone down but this season we are losing big style to the big clubs and not even getting results against the lower end teams,

Do you really the ch is the right man for the job?[/quote]

"do you really think hughton is the right man for the job?"

So far, he has proved undoubtably that he is, the table doesn''t lie.

Absolutely sick of it!!

You see teams like Southampton (similar sized club to us) going to places like Anfield and getting a win. Drawing at Old Trafford.

When was the last time we won at one of the big teams grounds? Not including Man City - they were on the beach :P

Surely it is Anfield back in 1994 - almost 20 years ago - and even then you could argue they were on the beach too as it was the last game of the season!

We might as well write off all our away games - how depressing that it has all become such a formality.

He has to go. He is ruining the club.