Sign in to follow this  
JJ

Away Games

Just out of interest was wondering the amount of people who''ve stopped going to away games since we got Hughton?

I used to go at least 10x a year but now wouldn''t even think about it because of the 11 men behind the ball policy.

The current managerial regime has now really ****** me off as we show no interest at home or away.

Not when there appears to be a complete lack of belief in the managers whole set up and communication. I have found the whole Hughton era depressing since Wigan away last season

Been an away season ticket holder for 5 years but gave it up in the summer, as i knew what was coming.Despite that, went to the first 4 away games this season, before deciding i''m just not going to do it any more. Too expensive, too time consuming, and you get absolutely nothing in return. The team gives up before they even start.Maybe i''ll start again when we get a new manager and a new attitude to away games.

I tended to go to a lot of away games in the past few years. Maybe I got too used to us going all out against the opposition under Lambert and got spoilt, but I''ve stopped going recently. We seem to have lost any effort at trying to compete and just accept we''re going to lose. I''ll start going again when I feel things will change and confident I''m not burning money for nothing.

Use to go to pretty much every away game, now just go to either those in London (but I''m starting to wonder if I can be bothered with Palace) and a few others to meet up with friends or family who live local.  Those that still go are either clueless (Normal for Norfolk), or really enjoy a day away from the missus!

Given up with away games this season. As a northener, it''s my best chance of getting to a game, but I just don''t see the point this season.