Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Isn't it funny.....

Which ever way you hang it is comforting to know that Rodgers thinks we have a great manager and coach. Oh and he really is a damn nice chap

Bury Yellow wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 8:38 PM:

Which ever way you hang it is comforting to know that Rodgers thinks we have a great manager and coach. Oh and he really is a damn nice chap

Lol

This something we must all hang on to Bury

[quote user="Herman "]And you''ve bin hiding since Palace. Strange that!![/quote]Scrappy 1-0 win against the bottom side where we threatened very little? Yeah, sorry, I''m convinced, Hughton in.....not.

Not overly bothered if he goes to be honest just fed up with the amount of posters that turn up when it goes to shit. They seem to get more fun out of winding up fellow fans than anything else.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

nutty was watching the game and fending off phonecalls from gloaters like the op..

[/quote]

It was half time actually and I take offence that you think I was gloating. [:(] Mind you if you say I was gloating it must be true hey ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

nutty was watching the game and fending off phonecalls from gloaters like the op..

[/quote]

It was half time actually and I take offence that you think I was gloating. [:(] Mind you if you say I was gloating it must be true hey ?

[/quote]

it is liverpool though John [;)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

it is liverpool though John [;)]

[/quote]

Apparently it is not Liverpool that are the problem just Saurez.[:P] Apart from him everything in the garden is Rosey.