Sign in to follow this  
Nr Yarmouth Yella

Half time team talk.

Now I am not a pant wetter or an apologist but I am getting worried about Hughtons management technique so I kinda think the HTTT went a little like this....

CH - OK lads take a seat. Well I think the old 4-5-1 is working a treat boys but blimey the little number 7 is good isnt he. Dont worry chaps as I said after Palace match we arent good enough to beat Liverpool anyway. You''re all doing your best so don''t be down hearted you just aren''t as good.

Hooper - Why didnt I start boss...I think as I have two good feet I might have put Wes'' chance away. Can I come on for the second half??

CH - It''s too late now Gary so we''ll save you for a game we might win...maybe Sunderland at home.

Team - Boss, can we just go for broke and attack them, try and get something out of this?

CH - Easy boys...this is Liverpool remember. Just try and keep the goal difference down lads and we''ll have a think about the weekend against WBA...have you seen them? Blimey they''re good, better then you boys!!

What do you guys think??

i think it was probably more like "my tactics are amazing, but you lot are useless, so this half, you must try not to concede too many for the sake of our goal difference, play for me boys even though you clearly think im a useless fkn idiot"

Or...

You''re doing brilliant lads. My plan is working. I know what I''m doing. I have the backing of the board so f**k you and all the poor sods who watch you week in, week out.

Or...

sit yourselves down boys, help yourselves to another cream cake. There is some left over from the pre-match warm up.