Sign in to follow this  
STAN

GET HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever your opinion is of fans who hold differing opinions to you, keep your foul-mouth remarks to yourself!

I''ve spent thousands of pounds following City on there travels since Hughton took over.

Walk a mile in my shoes.

Prik.

My tea''s gone cold I''m wondering why I.. got out of bed at all The morning rain clouds up my window.. and I can''t see at all And even if I could it''ll all be gray, but your picture on my wall It reminds me, that it''s not so bad, it''s not so bad..

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Good intelligent reply Miggins[/quote]

thankyou, i thought it was most appropriate given the fact that he has (probably not) gone to liverpool to watch us play 35 mins of football.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]what a fan you are

prik[/quote]
I don''t blame him, they players have clearly gone home early...

Liverpool and Suarez gubbed us when Lambert was in charge, hardly the biggest surprise is it. I am as concerned as the next person, but come on lets not pretend we have a good record in recent years, 7 defeats in 8 games before tonight, that said we must avoid defeat at WBA........

3 moments of unstoppable class?

Who the hell was marking Suarez on the corner?

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]was it Hughtons fault Wes missed the sitter at the back post at 1-0?[/quote]

i think you know the answer to that.....yes

[quote user="mrs miggins"]what a fan you are

prik[/quote]

& what a fan you are! You''re sitting there with your head in bucket of sand whilst the hard work & spirit of our club is gradually strangled by these negative tactics

Let''s hope he gone in the morning

[quote user="funny old game"][quote user="mrs miggins"]what a fan you are

prik[/quote]

& what a fan you are! You''re sitting there with your head in bucket of sand whilst the hard work & spirit of our club is gradually strangled by these negative tactics

Let''s hope he gone in the morning[/quote]

yeah then then we can get some great managers in. Lets think....my choices are martin jol....or ian holloway.

we could keep our manager who''s doing ok, or we could overreact and give them the job, sounds great

[quote user="Le Juge"]Glenn Hoddle.[/quote]

yeah him as well as a contender. Holloway, Jol, Hoddle, and I also believe Dave Jones is now available.

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="funny old game"][quote user="mrs miggins"]what a fan you are

prik[/quote]

Let''s hope he gone in the morning[/quote]

yeah then then we can get some great managers in. Lets think....my choices are martin jol....or ian holloway.

we could keep our manager who''s doing ok, or we could overreact and give them the job, sounds great[/quote]

weve already missed out on Poyet and Muelensteen, but still RDM, Tuchel out there

Why are you only considering unemployed managers as contenders?

Our last two managers have not been unemployed, why would our next one be?

Steve McLaren, Mick McCarthy.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Why are you only considering unemployed managers as contenders?

Our last two managers have not been unemployed, why would our next one be?

Steve McLaren, Mick McCarthy.[/quote]

very true Juge, The world is our oyster

Was it Hughton''s fault Wes missed? No.

Should we have signed a quality attacking midfielder in the summer? Yes.

Can you honestly say before the game you felt Elmander and Wes (In that formation) were capable of causing Liverpool trouble?

Just for the record i''m not having a dig at Wes.

Christ, the longer the list gets the more I think we stick with what we have! RDM might be a shout, but Chelsea were more renowned for anti football under him than anything, and that is surely what CH is being hounded for.

Why can''t we just spend the money which Hughton wants to spend on an attacking midfielder and centre defender in January on.....

...... just offering Lambert twice the money that he is on at Villa and kissing and making up.

Money talks. £8m on Quagrigillia or £8m on Lambert?