Sign in to follow this  
BOO

It's very quiet on here

From the supporters of CH, come on guys what do you think of the decision to drop Hooper?

Wings of a Sparrow wrote the following post at 2013-12-04 11:22 PM:

If he thinks Elmander can hold up play better and we nick a result, then totally justified.

With a Ruddy scoring the goal I presume!

Not overly impressed, but as Wings says Elmander may be better at holding up play. I''m more worried about Johnson. He needs to regain his form from last season. And bloody quickly.

I''m not sure to be honest, he is probably making use of what he has got with another tough away match at the weekend.......that sadi....Hoolahan complemented Holt well and Elmander is a similar style to Holt (well sort of), plus this is going to be a big effort and we will certainly see Hoolahan and Elmander tire so expect Hooper to make an appearance....and notch the equaliser......

Makes little difference because whoever we play is probably on a hiding to nothing.We are much more likely to get something from West Brom than from Liverpool. It may be sensible to rest Hooper but depends how the game goes. If we are level at half time all options are still open. If we are behind we can bring him on as fresh legs in the final quarter. What ever way you look at it, it''s a gamble.I''m not expecting anything tonight, just hoping there is no serious damage to the goal difference.Sorry to be negative.

So you didn''t waste your money gong away then Nigel, good move!

You could make a fortune with a punt on City, presumably you have!

Herman wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 7:28 PM:

Not overly impressed, but as Wings says Elmander may be better at holding up play. I''m more worried about Johnson. He needs to regain his form from last season. And bloody quickly.

Jonno is playing like a plank!

Don''t I?

And I take it you''re posting from Liverpool.

How do you know what''s going to happen before a ball is kicked?

Did you have us down to win before you found Hooper was on the bench?

Has Elmander playing up top taken that belief from you?

Prediction from you Dubai, how many minutes do you recon hoops will get?

You post like a child Winky. And yet on another thread you wanted us to believe you watched the Charlton brothers play...

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 7:34 PM:

You post like a child Winky. And yet on another thread you wanted us to believe you watched the Charlton brothers play...

And you never add anything of any value Nigel and post like a man who can not think for himself.

Isn''t as bad a decision as some are making out, quite logical if you think about it. If or when we lose tonight it wont be because Hooper is on the bench and Hughton shouldnt be slated for this.

Of course we don''t know the circumstances of why Hooper has been dropped to sub but it is so disappointing for him whatever the reason.

[quote user="Vanwink"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 7:34 PM:

And you never add anything of any value Nigel and post like a man who can not think for himself.[/quote]

Yeah... ok.

Jackie was the one with the long neck BTW.

The trouble is change should have been made last Summer; change now and at least there is still some opportunity offered by the transfer window; continue without change and we may well be swapping places with our friends down the road.

Although i like hughton, I do wish we had the defensive style of play we had last season when we don''t have the ball, and the attacking style we have now when we do have the ball.