Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

But Bowkett Said We Would Be Fine.....

His words at the AGM but he obviously forgot to say...................but not before the manager has the fans divided and at each others throats.

nutty nigel still thinks we''ll finish on 45/50 points and possibly top half.

Good to see Bury yellow belly calling nutty out cuz Norwich are losing though...

Have we not heard this before.spurs away.hull away and McNally said this must not happen again how many more times are we going to here this

Have we ever had a season of being hammered so many times by the big boys? We got a number of results last year and the year before against the big 6, this year we don''t look like we deserve to be on the smae pitch!

What the hell is going on? Even Cardiff, Hull and Palace give the big boys a game, we just give them attacking practice!

It''s embaressing now!

Nah Nutty I know you can''t be upset cos of little ole me:-)

How long do you think Hoots will be in charge?

Unfortunately I can''t make away games this season but listening to commentators this season it seems they are non too impressed with our manager.

Good to hear that Rodgers thinks Hoots is a fantastic coach and manager. That must be a comfort to you.

Hey Ho - ''Over the top chaps, I''m right behind you'' Hughton circa 2013

Well I have just been told that I am gloating over this and that as I cannot be asked to watch it on a stream I am missing a decent performance and that if it was not for Saurez.........

This is exactly what I said in my opening post in that friends and family will fall out with each other over games like this. I am not gloating nor do I want to see us thrashed. I am upset,dismayed,bewildered and at a complete loss with why we are easy pickings away from home by the big boys.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Bowkett probably sees internet message boards as 0.01% relevant to the bigger picture.

[/quote]

I must have missed your tenure as a shareholder at the AGM Mr. C. [;)]