Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

I can't get it out of my head....

LDC I''ll remind you of this after 26 minutes when Suarez has just competed another hatrick against us!

Unfortunately Coutinho is fit for tonight one of the best young signings I''ve seen in recent times!

But I hope the nurse isn''t required, would love to sneak a 1-0,2-1 or 9-8 win!

It''s Been very quiet on here since Saturday, I think a lot of usual suspects are nervous about a Norwich win as well.

I''d been thinking the same thing, very quiet from some posters, I''m sure they are preparing suitably shocked/appalled comments ready to post if we get thrashed tonight.

I can''t make it due to work this evening which is frustrating but probably ups the odds of a City win.... Like the OP I have a feeling we might just get something, if we go at it with the right attitude.

I think we''ll be relying on a Liverpool no show but we have to make it hard for them, and that doesn''t mean just defending. Get Redmond on the ball and frighten them.

Tonights result is immaterial to the hughton debate. We always get thrashed by Suarez, sorry Liverpool, so another thrashing would just be par for the course, it wouldnt put any more weight behind the hughton out campaign. I think a good result tonight would simply be to stop Suarez embarrassing us for once. Think we''ll get beat, but lets hope we''re in the game

I have no expectation or hope for tonight''s match. Its a shame but I no longer get nervous or excited for theses kind of fixtures. It''s going to be the same old story.

Match stats something along the lines of;

Score: Liverpool 5-0 Norwich

Possession:  Liverpool 68% Norwich 32%

Shots:  Liverpool 23    Norwich 4

On Target: Liverpool 10  Norwich 1

Corners: Liverpool 13 Norwich 2

They aren''t as relentless as they were at the start of the season. Sturridge is a big loss for them. Hopefully we can frustrate them and get a result.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

I''d been thinking the same thing, very quiet from some posters, I''m sure they are preparing suitably shocked/appalled comments ready to post if we get thrashed tonight.

I can''t make it due to work this evening which is frustrating but probably ups the odds of a City win.... Like the OP I have a feeling we might just get something, if we go at it with the right attitude.

[/quote]

I assume this is aimed in my direction friend, but I''m just not posting so much on here, or anywhere come to that atm as I''m a tad jaded with message boards in general.

There''s no other reason than that.

I was driving home last night and a song came on the radio "You''re so vain...I bet you think this song is about you...". 

No, my comment wasn''t aimed at anyone in particular, there are many anti-Norwich posters I was thinking of.  But Wiz, if we do lose tonight, and you continue not posting much tomorrow, let me just say I would be pleasantly surprised.  I''m not holding my breath.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]I''d been thinking the same thing, very quiet from some posters, I''m sure they are preparing suitably shocked/appalled comments ready to post if we get thrashed tonight.can''t make it due to work this evening which is frustrating but probably ups the odds of a City win.... Like the OP I have a feeling we might just get something, if we go at it with the right attitude.[/quote]

I assume this is aimed in my direction friend, but I''m just not posting so much on here, or anywhere come to that atm as I''m a tad jaded with message boards in general. There''s no other reason than that.  [/quote]

You mean there''s not much to complain about at the moment, I presume.  If we lose tonight I should imagine you''ll magically re-discover your mo-jo.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

I was driving home last night and a song came on the radio "You''re so vain...I bet you think this song is about you...". 

No, my comment wasn''t aimed at anyone in particular, there are many anti-Norwich posters I was thinking of.  But Wiz, if we do lose tonight, and you continue not posting much tomorrow, let me just say I would be pleasantly surprised.  I''m not holding my breath.

[/quote]

Well I''m hoping for a win but either way I doubt I''ll be about much tomorrow.

[quote user="lake district canary"].....we''re going to win tonight.[/quote]Well at Sky bet you can get 9/1 for a Norwich win & 28/1 for a 1-0 City victory.As you''re so confident LDC, how much of your hard earned cash are you investing or is it all front?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="lake district canary"].....we''re going to win tonight.[/quote]Well at Sky bet you can get 9/1 for a Norwich win & 28/1 for a 1-0 City victory.As you''re so confident LDC, how much of your hard earned cash are you investing or is it all front?[/quote]

Ok.  Yes, I probably will, but I usually go for a daft bet.   £10 on a 3-1  win to us, probably. 

Not a gambling man but a quick google search finds oddschecker showing plenty of sites with City at 11/1.

However Sky Bet has a £5 free bet when you register - I''m guessing you have to stake £5 of your own to get it.  If so you can put £5 on City to win and get back £90 if we do, I think ?  I may have a go at that, depending on how much hassle the registration process is...

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hmmmmm, I have my doubts about the fact you are hoping for a win. Also if we were to lose I''m going to take the comment ''I doubt I''ll be about much tomorrow.'' with a pinch of salt. Sounds to me like one of those quotes you''ll spend all of tomorrow denying after City are thrashed and you''ve made 45 posts of relentless drivel of how anyone other than Hughton would be capable of doing a better job.

[quote user="lake district canary"]£10 on a 3-1  win to us, probably.  [/quote]Only £10 at odds of 80-1 for a 3-1 win doesn''t sound as though you''re totally confident though

[quote user="It''s Character Forming"]

Not a gambling man but a quick google search finds oddschecker showing plenty of sites with City at 11/1.

However Sky Bet has a £5 free bet when you register - I''m guessing you have to stake £5 of your own to get it.  If so you can put £5 on City to win and get back £90 if we do, I think ?  I may have a go at that, depending on how much hassle the registration process is...

Save your money. Only bet when it feels right. I don''t know how anyone can still be hopeful of anything positive from tonight''s game based on our away performances under Hughton.

[quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmmmm, I have my doubts about the fact you are hoping for a win. Also if we were to lose I''m going to take the comment ''I doubt I''ll be about much tomorrow.'' with a pinch of salt. Sounds to me like one of those quotes you''ll spend all of tomorrow denying after City are thrashed and you''ve made 45 posts of relentless drivel of how anyone other than Hughton would be capable of doing a better job.

[/quote]

Thats your problem then friend, not mine! And proof that you know so little about me.

Is it Just me or did this isak guy change his name? Did you get so pwned Saturday you needed to change your name?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="lake district canary"]£10 on a 3-1  win to us, probably.  [/quote]
Only £10 at odds of 80-1 for a 3-1 win doesn''t sound as though you''re totally confident though
[/quote]

Don''t know much about betting but years back I was in one of those syndicates where you predict all the results for the weekend, everyone puts in £1 and the winner takes the pot.  Which made me realise how impossible it is to predict actual scorelines, as opposed to who will win/lose/draw (which is still pretty hard).  Put it this way - Sky bet are offering 1/4 on a Liverpool win but they''re still willing to offer 9/1 on Liverpool winning 3-1.

So if LDC is willing to flutter £10 on a 3-1 win for us that''s pretty good I''d say.

The £5 "free bet" from Sky bet is pretty naff - you have to sign up to bet £5 per week of your own money and they match it.  Which gives you a good idea of how well the average punter does.

Anyway I''ve stuck £5 on City at 9/1 and if we win tonight I will change my ID to High Stakes Roller

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="lake district canary"].....we''re going to win tonight.[/quote]
Well at Sky bet you can get 9/1 for a Norwich win & 28/1 for a 1-0 City victory.
As you''re so confident LDC, how much of your hard earned cash are you investing or is it all front?
[/quote]

Ok.  Yes, I probably will, but I usually go for a daft bet.   £10 on a 3-1  win to us, probably. 

[/quote]

3.1? LDC if you are in this kind of mood have it as a double with Lord Lucan getting the winner.

So did you change your name because you were disappointed norwich won or because I and others tore you a new one?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="lake district canary"].....we''re going to win tonight.[/quote]Well at Sky bet you can get 9/1 for a Norwich win & 28/1 for a 1-0 City victory.As you''re so confident LDC, how much of your hard earned cash are you investing or is it all front?[/quote]

Question is how confident are you that City won''t win? Liverpool are 2/7 on Bet365. That''s £200 in your sky rocket for every £700 you "invest". Now I reckon if you put £700 in an easy access acount it may earn you £14 on which you''ll probably be taxed. So here''s your big chance. If you''re not 100% sure and think Cautious Chris may nick a draw then you can back Liverpool or the draw at 1/16 earing you £44 quid tax free.

[quote user="Buh"]Is it Just me or did this isak guy change his name?

Did you get so pwned Saturday you needed to change your name?[/quote]He was "Hoopers Winky Fer Goals" until recently. His new name really suits him.