Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

That's it

I''m not a ranter and raver like some on here but its time for McNally and Co to go and find someone with a different attitude to manage.He''s too defeatist and lacks tactical nous IMHO.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]If I could do anything tonight, I would try and sign that forward of theirs.[/quote]

I doubt he''d get the service to score in our side.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]...what is it with people feeling the need to ''announce'' this. Are we bleeping score or something?[/quote]No but i have that same ''losing interest'' feeling i had when Roeder, Grant and Co were in charge. There is no inspiration or will to make a game of it. We have players in the side who ought to be giving a second rate Liverpool a game at least.

Liverpool aren''t second rate, they are title contenders.

But I can''t imagine there being a single other manager in this league who wouldn''t have switched to two strikers at half-time - especially with their top scorer on the bench.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Liverpool aren''t second rate, they are title contenders.

But I can''t imagine there being a single other manager in this league who wouldn''t have switched to two strikers at half-time - especially with their top scorer on the bench.[/quote]Hull made them look second rate. We made them look like title contenders.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2013-12-05 1:43 AM:

I''d just like to announce that I''m still confident but I''m glad we don''t have to go to Liverpool again.

Don''t have to go to Liverpool again? What about next season, or are you not quite that confident?