Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Score predictions vs Liverpool

Super dooper liverpool being held 1-1 by hull as i type, hull took the lead. ''pool pressing , ratboy pretending he''s been fouled ,same old,same old. My prediction .....we''ll hammer ''em 1-1.

It would be great to get one or more points from the games this week, but realistically they have play out of their skins to achieve that. I can''t see us achieving better than a 3-0 defeat at Anfield. 

Hull has a manager with attitude so they don''t approach games like this with fear.

As for not getting hammered by the big clubs, don''t forget the total domination Spuds laid on us albeit the final score was only 2-0, nor Newcastle''s comfortable win.

Hull really taking the sting out of the game now, v good possession. Hope our management (its just gone 3-1)take a leaf from S bruces book and go for it a bit.

Think Liverpool have kept only 1 clean sheet in their last 10 games now, sturridge is also out so we should go there thinking we have a chance to take something. Unfortunately I think we will be beaten before a ball has been kicked again.

3-1

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Hull really taking the sting out of the game now, v good possession. Hope our management (its just gone 3-1)take a leaf from S bruces book and go for it a bit.[/quote]

Pity Bruce didn''t take notice of Hughton before he lost 0-1 at home to palace last week.

Oh...

You mean football doesn''t work like that?

[;)]

1-0 City with a Suarez og..

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Hull really taking the sting out of the game now, v good possession. Hope our management (its just gone 3-1)take a leaf from S bruces book and go for it a bit.[/quote]

Pity Bruce didn''t take notice of Hughton before he lost 0-1 at home to palace last week.

Oh...

[;)]

[/quote]If only life worked like that.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Oh...

[;)]

[/quote]If only life worked like that.[:D][/quote]

Oh it does sometimes[:D]

Not too much confidence tonight then.

I did initially predict a 1-1, but to be honest if I was going to bet I''d go 3-0.

Having seen the line up, 3-0 liverpool. Awful defensive set up. I know we''re away from home, but that is just a piece of piss for liverpool to deal with.

[quote user="Vanwink"]That''s wrong apologies, Jonno for Hoops, just as bad,[/quote]
Great thinking again.... 2 players show a promising partnership and produce a goal, and even talk it up in the media - drop the scorer for the next game.
Why does he rate Elmander so much? He is good at holding the ball up, but brings a very little goal threat. So weird.

[quote user="Vanwink"]That''s wrong apologies, Jonno for Hoops, just as bad,[/quote]

So is the prediction still 5-0??

This thread is the give away that you were going to squeal whatever the team selection was.