Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Score predictions vs Liverpool

So after predicting wins vs West Ham and Palace, and a dicking vs Man City, I''m going to continue my run and predict...

1-1.

Suarez to get sent off and mess everybody''s Fantasy Football teams up. Except mine.

I''ve just put Sewerage in my dreamteam. So he won''t score.

Worried about a tonking. 3-0 scouse.

If results go our way we could be in 9th after the game, I think.

But seriously, folks, I expect a msjor bestdown. I hope I''m wrong. Maybe Bassong has found his touch again and we can avoid a 4 - 7 goal loss but that''s what its looking like.

Liverpool 6 - 1 Norwich.

Henning Berg stated that he has watched the last 3 of Liverpool''s Premier games in his Norwich role. Can only assume/hope it is to see the best way to nullify suarez and sturridge.Therefore I am going to go for a nil nil.

And yes,  I would be happy with that result.

3-0 to liverpool a customary hatrick for rat-boy unfortunately their in flying form and we''re Not, if Rat-boys on fire this could end up WORSE than the man Citeh result. Ready for the usual whinging about I''m "anti-club" blah blah blah.

Chessboard heads gotta go.com

My BBC preseason prediction was a 3-1 defeat. It requires a measure of wishful thinking to see any return from this fixture.

Anymore than a 2 goal defeat would be a disappointment, any less would be ok.

We can''t go on getting tonked or think we are going top get tonked, as it is no way to be a supporter, thinking you are going to be beaten like that all the time.  It doesn''t have to happen.   I suspect Liverpool and Suarez in particular will be thinking they are in for another easy match against us, but a good performance by us might cause them to think again.    We will be under the cosh, undoubtedly, but I reckon we can hold them and score too.  If Howson or Redmond have their shooting boots on, we could get a goal - or two.  2-2

[quote user="Keith Scott"]A guaranteed gubbing. 5-0 to the scousers. LDC living in cloud cuckoo land as per.[/quote]

I''d rather be in cloud cuckoo land, than a land where we think we''re going to be hammered every time we go to a "bigger" club. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Keith Scott"]A guaranteed gubbing. 5-0 to the scousers. LDC living in cloud cuckoo land as per.[/quote]

I''d rather be in cloud cuckoo land, than a land where we think we''re going to be hammered every time we go to a "bigger" club. 

[/quote]It doesn''t matter if we get hammered when we go to a " bigger " club, or indeed when they come to our place, as long as we can hammer inferior teams too.Yesterday''s nerve-jangling scrape-by against whipping boys Palace was hardly reassuring in that department, was it ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Keith Scott"]A guaranteed gubbing. 5-0 to the scousers. LDC living in cloud cuckoo land as per.[/quote]I''d rather be in cloud cuckoo land, than a land where we think we''re going to be hammered every time we go to a "bigger" club.  [/quote]It doesn''t matter if we get hammered when we go to a " bigger " club, or indeed when they come to our place, as long as we can hammer inferior teams too.   Yesterday''s nerve-jangling scrape-by against whipping boys Palace was hardly reassuring in that department, was it ?[/quote]

We are unlikely to hammer anyone in this league and we should be grateful for three points in whatever manner they present themselves.   Nerve jangling scrape it may have been, but the result was a positive one, one that showed the determination of the players not to be beaten.  Stands us in good stead for the trip to Liverpool, imo.

I have a feeling that the Bassong and Bennett partnership will fare better against Liverpool than previous partnerships-certainly hope Turner does not play as he has been torn apart in the last 2 games against them. Who knows, Rodgers might even decide to rest players-I''m going for a lucky draw

At the risk of being labelled as deluded for being positive, we''ve shown we can play well against the big teams such as Chelski and Arsenal (we''ll forget the Citeh game ever happened :P) so maybe we''ll put in a good shift?

I''d like to think we could get a draw and obviously Pool have no Sturridge so maybe, just maybe...

Head: 3-1 Liverpool

Heart: 1-1

Wow only a 2-2 draw Long Distance Canary well I am surprised I thought you''d have us down for a certain win probably 8-0. It also makes me laugh that u talk about thinking were going to get tonked etc etc then only choose a draw..... hypocrite is the word that springs to mind

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Keith Scott"]A guaranteed gubbing. 5-0 to the scousers. LDC living in cloud cuckoo land as per.[/quote]

[/quote]
But we do get hammered every time we go to the bigger clubs...