Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match thread Liverpool vs Norwich City

What can you say? Utterly sick of being the whipping boys in the Premier League. It''s been pretty joyless under Hughton.

Dear Santa

Please, for christmas can I have a new manager for my football team. The current one seems to be broken and is no fun to play with anymore.

Each time you pull the string he makes a whining noise mumbling "they were better than us"........ "we have no chance, we are a small club from the countryside".....

Love from Luciano.

" Ffs Hughton is clueless. Set up to avoid defeat, except players like BJ are simply not good enough so the tactics are floored. Elmander will offer zero threat on his own which will encourage Liverpool to commit. We''ll be pegged back in our own half and hoolahan will become isolated and have nobody to pass too when he recieves the ball. Then he will be made the scapegoat.

Why can everyone see it except the stubborn Hughton. We should have set up with hooper and elmander and had a go. We don''t have the players good enough to frustrate opponents and defend for 90 minutes against teams like Liverpool. Play to our strengths Hughton as opposed to trying to counter the opponents."

Gary Birtles: Norwich really haven''t done much wrong…

…. look I know it''s a heavy defeat, but goal difference is only a tie breaker. What''s more important is the attitude and attacking - and on both counts this is miles better than Man City - or even Crystal Palace.

Reggie Strayshun wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 9:33 PM:

Glad that Hughton has gone out of his way to tighten up that defence then.....

It''s such a relief Reggie, and there will still be some that believe it, mentioning no names of course!

Lawrenson in his prediction referred to Hughton inferring in his post Crystal Palace comments that he didn''t expect anything from the Liverpool game.

This is the problem. How can any leader give any inspiration to his troops with comments like that. The players are coming into these games with no conviction. Mentally, where must they be for matches like this? There is no pressure of expectation; the excuses for defeat have already been made; is there even a plan to score let alone win these games?

This is what a manager does. Hughton IS A B1OODY COACH!!!!!

Another humiliation over.How many more do we have to endure before it dawns on the board that Hughton is taking this club backwards, not to the next level?

Herman wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 9:37 PM:

*** off winky!!!

Lol

I''m ashamed by these performances. It was like lambs to the slaughter again.Not the attitude we expect from a Norwich team, and not the attitude I would expect to be tolerated by someone in McNally''s position.

I''m not Herman, but I knew it would happen and so did you, yet you seem to insist on supporting the manager despite saying some time ago you thought he should go

On the positive note Fulham are losing meaning there is now a small gap appearing from the bottom 3 to the next team, and Sunderland are getting cut adrift for sure

So after all that drama -

West Ham lost at Crystal Palace (yesterday)

Fulham lost at home (or are currently losing)

West Brom lost at home

Hull lost away

Sunderland lost at home

Cardiff and Stoke drew 0-0

Overall apart from a goal difference going in the wrong direction and Crystal Palace winning, nothing much changed with this round of matches…

...on to West Brom.

[quote user="Surfer"]So after all that drama -

West Brom lost at home

Hull lost away

Sunderland lost at home

Overall apart from a goal difference going in the wrong direction and Crystal Palace winning, nothing much changed with this round of matches…

...on to West Brom.[/quote]

For another predictable defeat. Probably only 2 or 3 goals to nil though. So not too bad eh.

[quote user="Surfer"]So after all that drama -

West Brom lost at home

Hull lost away

Sunderland lost at home

...on to West Brom.[/quote]

Agree could have been much worse than just losing, and even if we fail to get anything at WBA we won''t be in the bottom 3 after this weekend, before some big winnable!! fixtures come up

"Vanwink"I''m not Herman, but I knew it would happen and so did you, yet you seem to insist on supporting the manager despite saying some time ago you thought he should go

I was quite happy for him to leave weeks ago. But he hasn''t, so I have no choice but to support him and the team. I simply find some Hughton outers objectionable and pee me off more than the cruddy team.

It''s only a forum Herman, don''t let it get to you.

The real thing to be concerned about is the sad state of our team and our appalling away form.