Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match thread Liverpool vs Norwich City

[quote user="Monty13"]"we haven''t actually looked that poor."

"LMFAO what game are you watching ?"

Same one as me and he is right. We have looked more inventive than most of our games, have been playing some good football and have been undone by 2 wonder goals and a poorly defended corner.[/quote]Agree.We''ve looked a lot worse on most away games this season.

Just how many drubbings can we take away before it creeps into our home form. If the home form goes we are screwed.

Maybe we should have done a man 2 man marker on Suarez and just don''t leave him in any space, even if that player affectively does nothing else all match than track.

[quote user="QHcanary"]Hang on. Watching the highlights, He wasn''t unmarked for the 2nd. It was just an unbelievable finish. Poor anticipation and marking of gerrard.[/quote]whoever got the assist just jogged in completely unmarked for the assist though

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

teams always have "that" day against us. Feel free to add to the list:

* Villa cant keep a clean sheet - They keep a clean sheet

* Newcastle havent scored from a corner in 2 yrs - they do against us

* We make Tottenham look like world beaters

* 10 men Hull

* Man City nearly eual the Premier league record against us

* Cardiff''s goalkeeper has "that day" against us

[/quote]This. Just so much this.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="QHcanary"]Hang on. Watching the highlights, He wasn''t unmarked for the 2nd. It was just an unbelievable finish. Poor anticipation and marking of gerrard.[/quote]whoever got the assist just jogged in completely unmarked for the assist though[/quote]

It was Gerard at the front post, and I''m pretty sure I said that. Ah, I did. It was in the post you quoted.

Without reading every post back, I''m not sure anyone has been particularly pro Hughton. There''s just been a lot of people agreeing that there isn''t a great deal Hughton can do to prevent any of the goals.

No Changes at half time is confusing. Not throwing the kitchen sink at it when the game is all but lost is probably the criticism of Hughton I agree with most.

I think I may well be finally done with Hughton. I have defended him to the fans quick to attack, but unless there is a very good reason Hooper has not played then I find him bewildering. No changes at half time either?

"Bassong too casual"

He seems to pendulum between absolute rock to absolute liability at times. Luckily the former massively outweighs the latter.

Why hasn''t Hughton made any subs.

It must give the morale of the players on bench that we''re 3-0 & still none of them are getting a look in. It''s basically Hughton saying he has no faith in any of them making any difference

[quote user="Beechy"]Why hasn''t Hughton made any subs.[/quote]because hes an idiot

we now look like we are playing damage control

Save Hoops for Saturday no need to bring him on would give Becchio run out

Even when Hoolahan plays well he lacks end product ... i can see why Hoots would rather not play him but I don''t think he should be taken off when we are chasing a game .. it''s like Hoots has given up and just wants to give Murphy some game time

Wes links up one of our better forward moves and promptly gets subbed.Didn''t look like he was struggling fitness-wise.

[quote user="LondonCanary"]I think I may well be finally done with Hughton. I have defended him to the fans quick to attack, but unless there is a very good reason Hooper has not played then I find him bewildering. No changes at half time either?[/quote]Maybe leaving Hooper out of the starting eleven was a bit strange - although perhaps Elmander seemed a better '' hold up '' option - but overall we haven''t played that badly.The game''s lost so not much point in changes for changes sake.

We lack end product when he doesn''t play Crispy.

We have looked much better going forward the last two games with him back in the team imo.

Hard to see us winning any game of football in this league with Elmander upfront on his own.

It''s got to be that he doesn''t want to risk hooper getting injured for west brom.

I don''t agree with it, but its the only explanation to me.

As if on cue, hoopers on. It is too late though.