Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

It's been quiet on here...

......and it will be until.....Liverpool score tonight............then someone will shout "GHOUL!"...........out of the woodwork they will crawl..... "The Night Of The Living Dead" .....all over again.....Of course, should City win, then it will be like a stake through the heart for them....or a silver bullet....

And it will be quiet on here.Again [<:o)]

[quote user="Canary from waveney valley"]Like a volcano waiting to erupt could be tonight but am long over due a rant about the plastics on this board and a hughton out fest[/quote]Blimey you''re early, we haven''t even kicked off yet let alone gone a goal down! [:S]

They''re limbering up, doing a few star jumps and mentally preparing their Huihgton Out arguments and their diatribes as to what is wrong with the club.

It''s just the calm before the storm

[quote user="Jonzey"]They''re limbering up, doing a few star jumps and mentally preparing their Huihgton Out arguments and their diatribes as to what is wrong with the club.

It''s just the calm before the storm[/quote]

Sound of nail being hit on head. Nice unique spelling of hughton bythe way

These Hootun Outers are all the same......

[URL=http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/lappinitup/media/Zombies-on-Nintendo_zps90a0c70c.png.html][IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/Zombies-on-Nintendo_zps90a0c70c.png[/IMG][/URL]

GHOUL!

They are pathetic. The silence when we lose is deafening, kind of proves the club is not the priority to them, it''s their own opinion that matters most.

Sulky little big girls blouses.

Sorry, I mean the silence when we WIN. Which they count as a loss. It''s all very complicated. I just find supporting Norwich city is the lest complicated way to go.

of course we should all just clap and grin maniacally pretending everything is really really good and we should just be happy to be in the division

I would imagine some of the Hughton outers already have their rants typed ready to post under a new thread interestingly called something like ''hughton out'' or ''Hughton fails again''.

[quote user="iron_stan"]of course we should all just clap and grin maniacally pretending everything is really really good and we should just be happy to be in the division[/quote]Do you think things are really really bad then?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="iron_stan"]of course we should all just clap and grin maniacally pretending everything is really really good and we should just be happy to be in the division[/quote]Do you think things are really really bad then?

[/quote]given the money hes spent, the style of football, the time hes had, and the results hes gotten since he took over then yes things should be a lot better

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Why bother waiting? Start it now.......

Or have you moved on from being a Nancy to a Hokey Cokey[:^)]

[/quote]

I will only do it if LDC promised to accuse me of being a closet racist for wanting him out! They are the best ones

Lapps you are as big a wind up merchant as wiz in your own little way, you very rarely comment on football matters which at least he does however outrageous it is sometimes,your favourite subject is mainly  other posters or groups of posters.. not that i mind a bit of winding up but don''t take the moral high ground you naughty man [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]......and it will be until.....Liverpool score tonight............then someone will shout "GHOUL!"...........out of the woodwork they will crawl..... "The Night Of The Living Dead" .....all over again.....[/quote]

[quote user="ricardo"]I predict this board will be in meltdown by 8.30pm[/quote]I told ya.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="ricardo"]I predict this board will be in meltdown by 8.30pm[/quote]I told ya.[/quote]They were all predicting we''d get thumped tonight Ricky. Now they''re shocked because they''re right. [:)]