Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

"Bigger and Better Clubs"

Fuming, absolutely fuming. 3 times that negative little man used that phrase in his radio interview just now. Any Norwich manager who talks about our club should be sacked on the spot.

I don;t care if Liverpool are a bigger club than us - its the mindset and it runs through everything he does.

They have better players, but we as a club are better and every fan should think that. Not ability wise maybe but generally we are better.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Any Norwich manager who talks about our club should be sacked on the spot.[/quote]Best fit a revolving door in the City Stand.

Dearie me. People really read way too much into things in my opinion. If he can''t get a reaction on Saturday then you would think there was no way back for him, but it''s so so easy to jump on every little quote to prove your point when things aren''t going well. Far more difficult to take a step back and look at the bigger pixture.

Hughton is personally intimidated by the opposition and it rubs off on everyone else.

Players look to him and he inspires nothing, he is defeatist.

He is a coach. He will not be a manager as long as his @rse points downwards.

And he''ll always be Spurs.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Jim Smith"]Any Norwich manager who talks about our club should be sacked on the spot.[/quote]Best fit a revolving door in the City Stand.[/quote]

Doh. Rofl. Missed out the key words "like that!"

[quote user="I.S."]Dearie me. People really read way too much into things in my opinion. If he can''t get a reaction on Saturday then you would think there was no way back for him, but it''s so so easy to jump on every little quote to prove your point when things aren''t going well. Far more difficult to take a step back and look at the bigger pixture.[/quote]

But it''s not just a little quote its a phrase and choice of words that betrays the mindset he had towards our club and is hugely evident in how the team performs, especially away.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="I.S."]Far more difficult to take a step back and look at the bigger pixture.[/quote]Which is?[/quote]Pending relegation?

That we''re a club in transition and hugely low on confidence, but still clear of the bottom three. If we are going to change manager we need to get the right man this time - look at Sunderland.

"they are better? they have two world class players and one of the best strike partnerships in the world"

Having a better team does not make them a better club, and if you think that they are a better club then you had better toddle off and buy a shirt with Suarez on the back. Cya.

Eadie on Radio Carrot said the same thing to the effect that the things Hughton says in public does effect moral in the dressing room.

I am amazed at the constant defending of a man who is way out of his depth.

On a positive note after two sentences from the great man I fall asleep. Hopefully the players do too!