Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Villa have as many away wins....

In just over one third of this season as Norwich have had under Hughton in this one third of the season and last season in its entirety put together.

Lambert has 3 wins in 7 away league games this season. Hughton has 3 in 26 league games since arriving.

"go and support villa than"

Capital ''G'', full stop at the end your sentence, ''then'' and not ''than''. Grade F.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Lambert''s Villa P52 60pts

Hughton''s City  P52 58pts

[/quote]
So Lambert''s still outdone Hughton then..........
What is your point exactly?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well he has today but Hughton had outdone Lambert yeasterday.

But my point is they''re both doing equally as well.

What''s your point exactly[:^)]

NewsFlash!- Paul Lambert leaves Norwich to take charge at Aston Villa.

This Lambert comparison is just boring now, Nigel''s statistics show there isn''t much difference overall in points tally anyway.

We got done one by Suarez tonight, thats pretty much it. If Hughton''s team gives a poor performance in the next two games I think its time for a change, until then I think there are enough positives to show we''ve got the right man in charge at the moment.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
My point was trying to establish how your fact backed up your argument, which it didn''t seem to.  That was it [:)]
I don''t know why everyone keeps mentioning Lambert''s record against Liverpool with us. Didn''t he get a point in our first season at Anfield? Yes. Didn''t we only concede 4 goals in our 2 games against them that season under him?
Under Hughton we have conceded 5 in each of the 3 league games meaning 15 against and scoring 3? Yeah... nice job with the defence! Lambert had nothing on you Hughton did he!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
My point was trying to establish how your fact backed up your argument, which it didn''t seem to.  That was it [:)]
I don''t know why everyone keeps mentioning Lambert''s record against Liverpool with us. Didn''t he get a point in our first season at Anfield? Yes. Didn''t we only concede 4 goals in our 2 games against them that season under him?
Under Hughton we have conceded 5 in each of the 3 league games meaning 15 against and scoring 3? Yeah... nice job with the defence! Lambert had nothing on you Hughton did he!

[/quote]

Backed up what argument?

I was just pointing out that they were as good as eachother. If Lambert''s away record is better then Hughton''s home record must be better? Don''t you think?

What is it you want to talk about buddy?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Backed up what argument?

I was just pointing out that they were as good as eachother. If Lambert''s away record is better then Hughton''s home record must be better? Don''t you think?

What is it you want to talk about buddy?

[/quote]
I don''t want to talk thank you kindly (genuinely no malice). There are a few on the ''other side'' i see no point in trying to converse with, as we have different views, but I can''t be bothered to debate or argue anymore. Hughton will leave as its inevitable, so I don''t care to call for his head anymore or bleat about statistics. I''ll just be relieved when he is out.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well I wish you''d decided that before you asked me what my point was.

[/quote]
Then apologies. I wanted to know. You told me, and I understood, and now we move on.