Sign in to follow this  
TheBoy7

I'm fairly new to this board but...

What a complete and utter shower of sh*t.

It''s Liverpool, I get it. They''re doing really well this season and all that f**king bo*locks. Doing so well they lost 3-1 to Hull at the weekend. Surely, surely, you''d at the very least, play your one f*cking striker who actually looks reasonably dangerous, Hooper.

But no, he''s just scored at the weekend so I think the best thing to do is drop the f*cker. Tactics at its f*cking best. Good f*cking grief.

I tell you what, if I was in the dressing room at half time, you''d have to call the f*cking army, as I''d f*cking rip into ever single f*cker on that pitch, the touch line and then the board that thought that was a performance to be proud of.

Your a nice a guy Hughton, I get it. But FMFL get the s*it out of Carrow Road.

[quote user="TheBoy7"]I''m fairly new to this board but...[/quote]You....Joined on 09/10/2007Yep, you''re fairly new to this board. [:S]

It does. But emotions run high when your feel your strongest.

Apologies to anyone offended by my language which I thought was starred appropriately.

[quote user="TheBoy7"]It does. But emotions run high when your feel your strongest.

Apologies to anyone offended by my language which I thought was starred appropriately.[/quote]St*rs  me*n  ****  all........

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TheBoy7"]It does. But emotions run high when your feel your strongest.

Apologies to anyone offended by my language which I thought was starred appropriately.[/quote]St*rs  me*n  ****  all........

[/quote]

This is coming from someone who has a two fingered salute as his avatar.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

[quote user="TheBoy7"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TheBoy7"]It does. But emotions run high when your feel your strongest. Apologies to anyone offended by my language which I thought was starred appropriately.[/quote]

St*rs  me*n  ****  all........

[/quote] This is coming from someone who has a two fingered salute as his avatar. Pot. Kettle. Black.[/quote]

Up a little late on a school night weren''t we young man?