Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Is there something in Elmander's contract?

I was stood in Anfield last night, and after watching him miss header after header, falling on the floor and not having any positive impact on the game yet again, I got thinking. Is there something in his contract that states he has to play a certain number of games or something? I read in the paper last week that we are paying him ''''enormous'''' wages, so is there something that says he must play a certain amount of games? If not, I really don''t see how he can possibly start against WBA! Surely it''s time to try Hooper and Becchio and change it around a bit? Rather that than having Salamander again!!

we are asking him and the other strikers to play different to what they are used to when he plays internationals his teammates say he is best around . when asked he says he prefers a strike partner as does hooper and no doubt rvw .

on match of the day last night even fowler said you are asking him to do something he can not do !

this is one of the resons I can not understand why the board still stick with hoots he does not play to our players strengths more to his tactics but he was the one who bought these players !